Funniest chant?

Guest MrWestHam

Razor Ruddock playing for the Scousers at Hillsboro got some right stick... 'he's fat he's round he bounces on the ground' etcetc...he wasnt bothered at all and kept patting his arse towards the kop grinning and doing the 'flashing his wad' Harry Enfield style towards us all !!!

Ha ha I was just about to post the "he's fat, he's round, he bounces on the ground, Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee" lol

Any with a bit of player banter are always good.

Couple of years ago away at Bristol City singing "why've you got tights on?" at David James.

He then did a merry little dance for us and showed off his fancy new leggings.

Got to add, with a smile, When we beat Pigs 3-1 in 93-94 season. Their goal was a last minute penalty with us 3-0 up. And Pig fans singing

"youre not singing anymore" to us. I always knew they had a sense of humour

Also after we started the "sing when your'e fishing to Grimsby fans. We went to their ground and added "Sing when you've caught one"

Never actually heard this one but a former housemate of mine who is a Forest fan told me of a song about Andy Impey when he played for them:

"Andy Impey's got no neck, got no neck, got no neck, Andy Impey's got no neck, poor old Andy" which I thought was genius

• Haha 1

I was down at Brighton for the 3-0 away loss this season and with 20 mins to go streams of Brighton fans started to go home..

One of the lads down our side of the away end started shouting "We can see you sneaking out!, We can see you sneaking out! I have to say the home fans found it hilarious as did ours and started off a mass chant..

Guest Distraught!

One that I heard about was in a FA Cup Preliminary Round between Gateshead and Buxton.

The Gateshead fans were singing "You're just a poor man's Evian".

Not a chant but in the 90s i think it was

One of the linesman was a bit strange to be honest he ran like Bambi and was really nervous

I spotted his boots which were if i remember bloody awful like something you got out of the tramp bin at school if you forgot your boots

Unfortunately for him i started the abuse and it finished with a few thousand laughing at them

It tickled me anyway

When the

"Andy Cole, Andy Cole Andy Andy Cole

When he gets the ball he scores a goal, Andy Andy Cole "

was at its peak I remember Wednesdayites taking the p*ss out of one of our own

"

"Andy Booth, Andy Booth Andy Andy Booth

When he gets the ball he does f*ck all, Andy Andy Booth "

I know it doesnt quite rhyme but it always made me chuckle and it was quite accurate

Any one remember being at selhurst park must be about 15 years ago and from the away end you could see a sainsburys i think its was in the far corner and Meadowhall had not long been opened and all the wednesday fans singing.

"Meadowhall, Meadowhall, Meadowhall, Meadowhall,Meadowhall, Meadowhall.

and

"You only sing when your shopping.

At a time when the pigs were up the top of the championship, and were down the bottom...

The football league,

Is upside down,

The football league is upside down,

We're going up with the *,

And the blades are going down

*cant remember who the other team was

It was Grimsby. the game was away at Burnley. One of my favourites too.

This next bit'll go down well.

One of the funniest chants I have ever read about (not witnessed) was from Kaiser Chiefs loving dirty leeds away at preston. The sang 'I predict a diet' to a portly gentleman.

While I'm at it 'You only sing when you're fishin'' at Grimsby always tickled me.

While I'm at it again, how can we have a go at others disrespectful chanting when we think chanting about the Yorkshire Ripper is funny

Guest S6craigo

At a time when the pigs were up the top of the championship, and were down the bottom...

The football league,

Is upside down,

The football league is upside down,

We're going up with the *,

And the blades are going down

*cant remember who the other team was

*Grimsby