Remember the times..

constant dirges about the pigs is not setting an atmosphere.

Arch Rivals pal, it's gonna happen,and we do sing loads of other songs too but it's down to one man to get up and start a chant, if you are that bothered why can't you lot moaning about the songs get up and start singing we love you Wednesday or Wondering Wednesday then?

Arch Rivals pal, it's gonna happen,and we do sing loads of other songs too but it's down to one man to get up and start a chant, if you are that bothered why can't you lot moaning about the songs get up and start singing we love you Wednesday or Wondering Wednesday then?

I think some do, only to be drowned out by the band

No It's not aggression, it's called getting sick and tired on anoraks like you who probably don't go to games yet feel the need to slag of Wednesday fans for creating an atmosphere, lets all sit in silence Mr golly gosh.

I've been going to home and away games regularly for more than 45 years, and for many years having to travel long distances to do so, Cornwall, Devon, South of France, Greek Islands to name a few so please don't try the "doesn't go to games" rubbish!

In my professional capacity I deal with the most aggressive people this (and other) country has ever produced and have without any doubt seen a marked increase in the acceptance of aggression being acceptable.

No-one wants a "theatre" atmosphere but why do you feel that aggresson towards others is necessary?

i bet every team in every country chant about their bitter rivals,why do you want us to be different?

Why do you want to follow others like sheep and not be an individual?

Of course I'm not suggesting that singing about rivals should go, and have not said that, but, I ask again why do you feel that it has to be aggressive? Aggression breeds aggression with the end result that was so well witnessed last Friday.

Edited by lesbarbeux

I've been going to home and away games regularly for more than 45 years, and for many years having to travel long distances to do so, Cornwall, Devon, South of France, Greek Islands to name a few so please don't try the "doesn't go to games" rubbish!

In my professional capacity I deal with the most aggressive people this (and other) country has ever produced and have without any doubt seen a marked increase in the acceptance of aggression being acceptable.

No-one wants a "theatre" atmosphere but why do you feel that aggresson towards others is necessary?

Kudos to ya, but it was a comment at the wider Anti (horrible songs) United chants brigade, So in all them 45 years of supporting Wednesday are you saying you haven never heard anti United chanting until now?

I think we should dig out the posh or legal persons football chants thread again

"Warnock's a cad!"

"Chrissy O'Grady is significantly better than Adam Le Fondra"

"At the lane, at the lane...where they're all bounders at the lane"

You see....humour is always more effective!

Kudos to ya, but it was a comment at the wider Anti (horrible songs) United chants brigade, So in all them 45 years of supporting Wednesday are you saying you haven never heard anti United chanting until now?

No, it has always happened and so it should....but not always with aggression.

You see....humour is always more effective!

Cardiff sing this ' Weeeeeee areeeeeeeee Eeeeeevillllllllllll' whilst they do cut throat gestures at you all game.

Proper nasty song that one.

No, it has always happened and so it should....but not always with aggression.

I disagree with you on that one.

Cardiff sing this ' Weeeeeee areeeeeeeee Eeeeeevillllllllllll' whilst they do cut throat gestures at you all game.

Proper nasty song that one.

I disagree with you on that one.

Agreed....I've seen the results of a cut throat, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Edited by lesbarbeux

I mainly agree with OP. Nearly all our songs reference Yoonited or Weeds. It's cr@p

The only authentic song we have is the semedo song.

But then again i sit in the south so what do i know about singing!

The living dead round us didn't even break out in song at the wycombe game!

I'm doing this on Saturday - I'll stand up and yell Honolulu Wednesday, where'd you get those eyes. I want you all to point and chant sit down fat lad, sit down fat lad.