SYP Batton charge Hull City Fans after Hillsborough chants

Guest intercity0wl

Serves the pikey feckers reyt if you ask me. They wanted a reaction and they got a reaction, but from the video above it was hardly " a baton charge " was it. If they'd sang it to fans there would have been outrage and they would have been vilified, but because it was aimed at the police, they're just supposed to accept it

Guest Manwithastick

i think our mob need to up their game,all these tinpot outfits seem to be takin the wee wee these days unchallenged

I think you're a stinky flaps. flip off and don't bother coming back to S6 - we don't need you or 'our mob'.

Reyt scruffy cnuts hull, their big day out saturday so obviously guna attract some divs who play up, cringey as flip giving it the big en behind all the plod

Hiding behind all the plod? As opposed to you big boys who sang 'we'll do what we want'. Just so long as that isn't

exit via Leppings Lane like we've been told?

And that video above that everyone is going to slate - awfully similar to the one of 'our mob' acting like tails at

Notts County last year.

I think you're a stinky flaps. flip off and don't bother coming back to S6 - we don't need you or 'our mob'.

Hiding behind all the plod? As opposed to you big boys who sang 'we'll do what we want'. Just so long as that isn't

And that video above that everyone is going to slate - awfully similar to the one of 'our mob' acting like tails at

Notts County last year.

Get off ya flippinghigh horse **** head.

Hull giving it the big en behind the plod, ie on their march to the station, who said owt about singing 'we'll do what we want'?

Manwithastick eh, go shove it somewere the sun don't shine

Guest intercity0wl

Notts County last year.

Totally different to us at Notts County last season, i suggest you watch the county vid again and tell me where the similarity is, cos i didn,t see any W/ITES openly looking for a confrontation with the Notts constabulary, if anything it was the other way round, yep many were under the influence which is the norm amongst away followings, but apart from bouncing a singing in a confined space, there was no violent intent from Wednesdayites

Totally different to us at Notts County last season, i suggest you watch the county vid again and tell me where the similarity is, cos i didn,t see any W/ITES openly looking for a confrontation with the Notts constabulary, if anything it was the other way round, yep many were under the influence which is the norm amongst away followings, but apart from bouncing a singing in a confined space, there was no violent intent from Wednesdayites

How anyone on that video has got the cheek to brand anyone else scum is untrue. Middle aged blokes filming themselves badgering police, classy.

Notts County last year.

Really?! So bouncing and singing whilst being clobbered from behind and thrown out for being young is now being a bishop basher? The way the plod handled our lot that day was disgraceful... The way the Hull fans handled themselves is down right embarrassing for your normal minded Hull fan.

Guest christheowl

From that video all I see is SYP officers getting abused and charged at from mindless idiots, they then have to take action and stand their ground before removing themselves from the situation....yet the news report tells a total different story. Maybe its to be expected for the media to jump on the bandwagon in giving the SYP bad press.