SYP Batton charge Hull City Fans after Hillsborough chants

Guest intercity0wl

Still say they should have kept the hull fans in the stadium til owls fans had dispersed. I can see now why they made us leave via tailtone road and catchbar lane, it alleviates the problem on the Lepp apron, but it just moved the problem along the road a bit.

What's with hull fans kicking off anyway? Hardly got a reputation have they? Surprised at the trouble to be fair.

Guest intercity0wl

Still say they should have kept the hull fans in the stadium til owls fans had dispersed. I can see now why they made us leave via tailtone road and catchbar lane, it alleviates the problem on the Lepp apron, but it just moved the problem along the road a bit.

What's with hull fans kicking off anyway? Hardly got a reputation have they? Surprised at the trouble to be fair.

Said in a thread before the game, Hull do have a reputation, have had since me and the mates used to go there 40 years back, there has always been a bit of needle between our two sets of fans.

As for the SYP incident on the concourse, its out of order, but the officers on the ground at Home games are going to face this time and again now, and are going to have to find a way of dealing with it, although personall i have no problem with the baton charge tactics they used on Saturday, its the only thing some of the Nawtys off Hulls Bransholme estate will understand.

Edited by intercity0wl

I had to get the train on Saturday. The train we were meant to get on was packed full of Hull fans shouting abuse at people standing on the platform. 3 or 4 jumped off the train to square up to some Wednesday lads but nothing came of it. Glass bottles and beer cans were being chucked at a gobby Rovers fan who thought he was 10 men. Needless to say we waited for the next train!

Edited by Mad4SWFC

Sounds more like a food fight.

Can't beat a good flan for that though...like a custard or summat.

Too right! I love a good flan flinging session...I sometimes do this with the wife and usually end up making love! What's the problem?

Guest intercity0wl

I had to get the train on Saturday. The train we were meant to get on was packed full of Hull fans shouting abuse at people standing on the platform. 3 or 4 jumped off the train to square up to some Wednesday lads but nothing came of it. Glass bottles and beer cans were being chucked at a gobby Rovers fan who thought he was 10 men. Needless to say we waited for the next train!

Probably have been most this crowd, who arrived late, and all went straight over to the North side of the away end.

Guest Nilsson_is_God

i think our mob need to up their game,all these tinpot outfits seem to be takin the wee wee these days unchallenged

Are u for real.... Hopefully it was tongue in cheek, if not have a word with yourself....

Reyt scruffy cnuts hull, their big day out saturday so obviously guna attract some divs who play up, cringey as flip giving it the big en behind all the plod

I heard the announcement that Lepping Lane exits were closed for Wednesday fans on Saturday after game.

I left the North Stand by Leppings Lanes exits as normal. For what I saw all 'trouble' was just a storm in a teacup, in my opinion the Police were just being aggresive just trying to justify they overtime.

The average Hull person is incredibly thick and mouthing off at the police just proves the point

A baton round the head may knock a bit of sense into them that the local education system failed miserably to do

Guest Nilsson_is_God

And they wonder why police go off like they do.... maybe this is just how the Liverpool fans were acting back then.... big hard lads...