Leeds United coming up next.... name your starting 11....

.............................Kirkland

Buxton........LLera.............Gardner...........Reda/Mattock

..................Semedo........Mccabe

Bothroyd..............Barklay.......................JJ

...........................O'Grady

Bywater

Taylor

Mattock/Lee

Pecnik

Antonio

Madine

Rodri

We basically need to just get more support up to O'Grady if he's a lone man let Barkley, Bothroyd & JJ have some freedom to go and support with Semedo & Mccabe sat in front of back 4.

Roland Nilsson, upto number 9, then Roland Nilsson the next two

I was going to say that... Seeing as you've taken my idea, I'll say:

Kirkland,

Lee/Buxton, Gardner, Llera, Reda/Mattock,

Semedo,

McCabe, Barkley,

JJ,

COG, Bothroyd.

I'd drop Antonio, he hasn't been brilliant this season, and I think a game out of the XI will make him realise that he isn't indispensable.

Keep same defence although Hull very nearly scored three in the second half. We never looked remotely like scoring and the old free kicks and corners just aren't working any more. Antonio is our only threat. Other teams seem to pass and move in our third which we don't do. We need to address this and I think now Bothroyd has shown us what he's got, we need to get him off the wing and back in the middle and play the ball to his feet not in the air for flick ons. Apart from that against Leeds we need the whole team to up the tempo like we did against united, press like our lives depended on it, don't stand still like we are doing. We don't seem capable of moving up a gear which is what's missing because whoever we pick doesn't seem to make any difference, it's the whole squad that needs to step up to the plate.

Kirkland

Buxton

Gardner

Llera

Reda

Antonio

Semedo

Barkley

JJ

Bothroyd

Rodri

Back to 4-4-2 and what we know. Buxton lasting 90 minutes was the one real plus from Saturday, McCabe out of the midfield three should be the one dropped, I really hope Reda is fit, we need to play Bothroyd our best striker in his correct position.

No COG?

David, is that you, i thought you was away golfing,

Weird thing is, only last week after the Burnley game i got ripped apart on here by the proper supportes for critisizing Taylor, told i was stupid, i knew nothing about defenders, and that i should support DJs signings, especially "our captain" but since then he's been dropped and not one person in this thread has picked him, not even as a sub.

Whats the saying? Short memory some fans