Sign in to follow this  
south_wales_owls

Sheridan available official

Erm......loved him as a player but as a manager no!

• Agree 4

That'd be a great move. Sack an experienced Championship level manager after one bad run, and replace him with one who got sacked this season by a League Two club.

I don't want Sheridan to ever become our manager, don't tarnish the memories of a great player with those of a bad manager - see Turner, Wilson, Eustace for further details.

• Agree 3

Player,Wednesday legend. Manager, just a dirty tramp. No thanks

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Err, no thanks. Great player, poor manager.

Shoot me now

Do it at the same time? Both count to three and fire?

Not after last seasons post match interviews on RS for Chesterfield. He sounded a bit out of his depth at times.

Didn't he get into trouble for fighting with his players on a night out when at Oldham?

Shoot me now

No, let's just shoot the OP.

• Agree 1

Legend as a player.

But you only have to listen to his interviews to hear that he struggles motivating himself never mind his team.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

I'd love for him to come back in a coaching role. Get him to tell players what it takes to be a legend. Wouldn't want him as a manager unfortunately.

Also, I'm sure I saw a post on here that Des Walker is now a postie??? I think we should get him to come back as a coach too...

I'd love for him to come back in a coaching role. Get him to tell players what it takes to be a legend. Wouldn't want him as a manager unfortunately.

Also, I'm sure I saw a post on here that Des Walker is now a postie??? I think we should get him to come back as a coach too...

Because he was a good player doesnt mean he will be a good coach

Absolutely not. Never return to a club where you're seen as a legend. Too much emotion and you could end up doing more damage than good.

Also, if he wasn't good enough for the Spireites what makes you think he'll be good enough for Wednesday?

I am not saying he should be in any way. But at one time when we were struggling there was a groundwell of opinion , especially when Chessie were doing well, that he could have been the man