Poor ticket sales for Sat, is it the prices, form or both?

Guest Woz1867

The Leeds gate has to be a worry with it being on sky

Watching ENGLISH football on sky is poo poo IMO. Alan Bore of Smith and Co do my nut in.

Guest mahoosive

Can anyone tell me? If the home capacity is 32000, and there is 11716 left, doesn't that mean we've already sold 20300?

Tickets prices are a rip off to be fair.

How on earth Hull managed ended up being a "Category A" game is beyond me.

About as tenuous a "derby" game as you can get.

Think i'll still attend, but that'll probably more down to a desire for a pre-drink at the moment.

Don't bother pal, stay in the boozer.

Form and prices.

Dread to think what the atmosphere will be like if we have a shaky start as well.......

To be honest when fewer fans/die hards turn up, it means the floaters/moaners have stayed away.

Take Carlisle last season for example and it was one of the best and loudest atmospheres in a long while.

Actually we have already sold more home tickets for the Leeds game that for Saturday.

Leeds have supposidely sold over 5000 already as well.

With more than two weeks to go its already looks like it could be a 30k+ gate

Wow that's amazing really looking forward to this one

Prices. I take my 10 year old and it's 16 squid. As for Leeds game they've sold their allocation of 5000. Anything over 10 quid for kids is scandalous.and no I can't get a season ticket cos I work every other weekend. Prices won't come down till people vote with their feet and stay away, but that ain't going to happen.20 quid adult and 10 kids is about right. And categories should be stopped just a con.

With walk up and away fans it will still be around 22k I'd imagine, which is far from poor.

It's virtually Hull's nearest away game(Unless Leeds and Barnsley are marginally closer) so they will fetch a few. There should be 23 or 24k there I reckon. How many other teams can get that sort of crowd after just taking 1 point from 18?(Rhetorical question).