Parallel's between Sturrock and DJ

KPS was also fighting illness, something he kept under wraps!

As was pointed out there is a break after the Hull match, and that might be the time to get the players together,

And “say it like it is”, there is no point doing it now with 2 crucial games looming.

There is a lot of arse kicking to be done, and not just with the players,

DJ needs to take a step back, and take a look at himself, have a look at the constructive criticism.

Not the moaners and groaners, (no offence) although everyone!! is entitled to an opinion. We all pay our money in after all.

We are all in this for the long haul, and we have to stick together, HELL LOOK AT THE LAST 15 YEARS!

I like the rest of you, don’t want to spend my hard earned money watching players not putting a shift in.

I can live with a hard fought loss, but putting out players that are only 70-80% fit is not on, when we have players on the bench that are 100% fit.

If I am not fit for work I don’t go simple as! I would be letting my colleagues down; I value the lads I work with,

When there is a big job to be done and it is a group effort, it is not fair to expect 1 or 2 of your mates to carry a passenger.

On the other hand if I am working on my own, I will go in and it will take a bit longer for me to carry out my work, but I get it done

and no one is the wiser. I am not letting down 40-50,000 people if I take my time.