Is 6 losses on the bounce....the point of no return?

Guest Bedders

Surely just staying up this season will be a marvellous achievement ?

We aint failing on that front yet.... give him time .. two Yorkshire derbies at home coming up are just what we need... Get some passion and will to win displayed..

Wolves was more solid... now we need the balance of adventure and solidity

MM wont hang around if we lose the next few. He'll get rid.

He's a man with very little patience fortunately

Changed it for you.

As much as i liked GM (I'm a happy clapper and was a fan of his during the 80's), if MM was a patient man, it's odds on that we would have been in the play offs last year and maybe still in league 1.

Surely just staying up this season will be a marvellous achievement ?

We aint failing on that front yet.... give him time .. two Yorkshire derbies at home coming up are just what we need... Get some passion and will to win displayed..

Wolves was more solid... now we need the balance of adventure and solidity

At this stage it would, in pre-season my gut feeling was that we could use some momentum to get into mid-table which isnt overly ambitious.

The messages coming from the club in the summer though was all about going up again which has made a rod for their own back. Whenever we make such bold claims at this level we fall flat.

Guest Bedders

No its a time for people to have calm and clear heads and think logically.We are underachieving after 8 games by 2-3 points ffs.The players in this squad and manger at the club have enough about them to see an upturn and a mid table position come may and a platform to build a brighter future.Sacking Dave Jones at any time in the next 14-15 months would be a big step back for this club he has the tools to put us in a position to challenge for the top flight.Time patience and a supportive chairmen and fanbase is what is needed not a kneejerk reaction to one BAD RUN.Remember DJ still has an incredible win ratio to games overall.

Agreed....we must not forget this......60% win ratio at the minute.....BUT when the losses mount up one after another it's a cycle that's difficult to reverse! Next match is crucial....I'd be elated with a point but not playing anti-football with one shot on goal all match. We just dont have the defenders to do this.

4 (of which as many as possible should play a run of games) - 5 - 1.

2 attacking wingers to join the front man (which should be madine or COG for me)

Back to basics. Clear the ball - row Z. Get a clean sheet and the rest will fall into place over time - all we need is a clean sheet.

Guest Leeswfc3

No.

It's been one month since DJ was walking on water.

To even suggest that his job is even remotely under threat is staggering.

Happy clapper Kivo, your posts are unreal, how can you say " To even suggest that his job is even remotely under threat is staggering." He has lost 6 on the bounce....it doesn't matter "what hes done for us" yes Dave Jones has done a great job for us, but that doesn't change whats happening for us now. You can't live on "whats happened" and i find it hard to believe you find it "staggering" that people are questioning his job.

People are going to question his job, and rightly so! get a grip and face reality.