Dave Jones

we can but sit and watch as the 'momentum' and 'team spirit' is eroded leaving 11 unbonded individuals to stroll about without the 'hurt' that comes with in defeat of 'your/our' club

I would like to give Dave Jones the freedom and time to sort it

It's not like he sits planning our next loss on purpose is it ?

Owlstalk Shop

Seemed to be at the start of the season when he changed our entire league one squad around for no reason other than the players were signed by Megson..

Dropping our inform striker who was scoring goals isn't likely to inspire is it !

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Thought both teams looked gash today to be honest. Not much between us. Not sure about this gulf in class that people are talking about.

The only difference is that we are near the bottom of the table and Wolves are near the top.

We are adjusting to a level above and are a team in transition, there were some positives to come out of a tough game today.

Don't panic guys, it'll come good.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Dave Jones = REYT manager

The same manager everyone was praising until we had a few tough games

It's a good job we're not in the middle of world war iii

Imagine being in the trenches with some of these people...

"flip that - they're shooting at us.. let's boo our own soldiers"

You might be a bit disppointed if they drop their weapons and advance with their hands up though.

Thought both teams looked gash today to be honest. Not much between us. Not sure about this gulf in class that people are talking about.

The only difference is that we are near the bottom of the table and Wolves are near the top.

We are adjusting to a level above and are a team in transition, there were some positives to come out of a tough game today.

Don't panic guys, it'll come good.

They kept the ball better than us, that was the difference.

Six losses on the bounce is a poor run, but we have played some decent sides .

I think DJ should definitely be given the time to turn this round , its going to be a tough season and he has had to build a new squad, which will take time to blend together.

As Neil says, its a crucial time for the fans..We know how Hillsborough can erupt into a cauldron of groans and boos at the first misplaced pass , and we need to avoid that.

Guest Flyingwithwings

it starts from the manager, he trains them, spends nearly every day with them and picks the team. Its his job to sort out the passion and drive for our club. he's the one that that needs to get them rallied and fired up. MM may have a quiet word and tell him how it is.

i agree with you BUT he has dropped an almighty clanger and lost the confidence of many fans (and maybe players?).

do NOT blame this on the fans solely, they do not WANT us to lose do they?maybe passion gets the better of some in heated moments but it's that passion which drove us on last season, for the root cause see DJ aka 'the builder', he's doing a good job of dismantling all the momentum gained last season but it's early days yet. i,for one, will give him time (but he's lost my confidence) .

ps/can we clone a DJ and gary megson combination? ... perfik

Edited by brian joicey