Dave Jones

I think the current situation is a bigger test of the fans than it is the manager/chairman

Nope. This is entirely down to the decisions Dave jones has made this season.

The displacing of at the time a inform striker with a loanee, unfit and out of form killed our momentum straight dead.

O'Grady didn't play well today, but was dropped when doing ok

The team has no drive or urgency about it at all.

Didn't Laws lose first six game in one season of the championship?

Builder of football clubs, my arse. More like demolish a perfectly good side, our few strengths are now weaknesses,e.g set pieces. Jones will go soon. MIlan will pull the trigger IMO.

get the f*ckin gardener sent for...

he's supposed to be paid by the club on gardening leave isn't he?

AT LEAST WE'LL HAVE SOME SPIRIT IN THE TEAM...

I think the current situation is a bigger test of the fans than it is the manager/chairman

Don't necessarily agree with that.

This is a business orientated world. It's Mandaric's business and he isn't going to stand and watch Wednesday week after week on the other hand of a defeat. He will, if this was to continue, make a change. Regardless of what the fans think.

Jones has to produce the results to appease the fans & chairman. If he doesn't, then he's walking along an extremely tight rope. I personally don't think that the aftermath of the last 6 games should be inflicted upon the fans.

Sacking him is stupid. The guy got us promoted and is building a squad.

We wouldn't have even been in the champ if he hadn't come in and changed our style.

People need to lower their expectations and support the team/manager/club/chairman. Now is the time they need it the most.

Agreed, but the club built these aspirations. DJ himself said "if the fans think promotion last season was enough then theyre in for a shock"

Now its more along the lines of "settle down, this league is tough and we will lose games".

Id have started with that rather than chest thumping in the summer, because although many of us can see its a tough league many will have built their hopes up.

Besides, I dont think this is about expectations. Its about losing SIX on the spin and not looking all that great in any of these games. If we alter our expectations accordingly then that is relegation and we needent have bothered last season.

We got a lucky break last week vs Bolton, that penalty was definitely not a penalty. We'll need someone to be looking over us from the skies to help us out on this one. I'm sure it will happen though.

Yeah, we need another slice of luck like that. Unfortunately we were undone by Mark Davies that time, but had we hung on then maybe a few chins would come up.

Its the only thing I can think of other than making more drastic changes. We have fullbacks to return but I think this is a bigger issue now than simply the defence as it was a few weeks ago.

Guest foreverSWFC

What? This is just plain crap, even by your standards.

It's up to the manager to sort this mess out, not the fans, they back the team, we sold out today, thousands of Wednesday fans cheering on their team who are not performing at the moment.

So how is it a bigger test of the fans? What do you want us to do? Sit back, not give a flying flip and ignore the clear problems we have on the pitch at the moment?

Yes because that is really supporting and caring about your football club isn't it.

we can but sit and watch as the 'momentum' and 'team spirit' is eroded leaving 11 unbonded individuals to stroll about without the 'hurt' that comes with in defeat of 'your/our' club

The worrying thing is we are creating nothing,and our set pieces are woeful,teams are getting very easy points from us. I hope MM backs his manager, because he has assembled this squad,so obviously has a vision for these players,but patience is not Milan's strongest suit and another couple of poor results will signal the end for Jones.