Clueless

Guest foreverSWFC

Just some points I want to address:

1. Your right but the ball didn't go through the gap it went through the charging players (Semedo) legs.

2. Not sure I agree with this, the service up to Bothroyd today was shibosh (as you align to in the final paragraph). Granted he wasn't effective today but I'm not sure he was bullied out of the game.

3. Don't agree with this- the only difference was that they kept the ball better than us. Other than that it was very much a stalemate.

Indeed, but there should have been two Wednesday players in the wall behind the dingle players, added to that Semedo should really have held his postition rather than charging out with his legs wide apart.

Secondly, whenever the ball went near Bothroyd, Johnson went straight through the back of him, especially early doors, and then spent the majority of the game running round doing nothing because as mentioned previously, the service was poor.

Thirdly, Wolves had more gears in them. They never really got out of second and that just adds to how comfortable they were. If they wanted to, they could have got a second and perhaps a third, however, Salty Bacon was content with 1-0.

Guest JC Saviour

First time I've seen you in the league and I wasn't impressed. In-fact, I think it was quite frankly, awful. Bordering on atrocious.

Defensively you weren't too bad today, looked generally solid, and the back four actually appeared to deal with what Wolves threw at them. Mattock did okay, as did the centre halves. The problem was, Wolves were allowed to play at walking pace because we've put no pressure on the ball, we've effectively allowed Wolves to do whatever they want. As for the goal, completely and utterly shambolic. The free kick was quite rightly retaken, but the wall. What the hell is going on? The two Wolves play run out the wall and the gap is absolutely MASSIVE. Just cannot allow that in any division.

Second half you expect Wednesday to open up and look inventive. They didn't. For large parts looked happy to sit back and allow Wolves to have possession which is all well and good if you're winning and in no hurry to take the game to them. Wednesday were losing. There were parts where we've broken away, Antoinio especially, yet the final ball, or the option we've chosen has been poor and the move has come to nothing. Even in stoppage time, bar the last minute or so, Wolves had possession of the ball and looked extremely comfortably.

This is a Wolves back four which do look quite shaky in a period of transition, however, they probably won't have a more comfortable game all season. No pressure on them whatsoever. They bullied Bothroyd out the game, wasn't tested behind by any pace and Wednesday never created any sustained pressure which you would say could have put them on the back foot.

Massive difference between the sides which doesn't exactly bode well. I guess Wednesday will improve, but they need to do it quickly. If I was Mandaric, I'd be sitting on the edge of my seat at the minute because what was served up today was garbage and resembles a lot of what I've read over this forum in the past couple of weeks.

Another thing - You want your additions to add something to the squad. What has Ross Barkley brought to you? He was awful today and even Rhodri who came off the bench didn't do anything to set the world alight. Bothroyd, given no service at all was anonymous and at a time you're needing a goal why is Gary Madine left on the bench? As for Pecknic, the game just passed him by. You can certainly understand why Wednesday supporters or getting worried.

Didn't you refer to 'us' in one of your pervious posts. If you are not one of us, then your opinion counts for jack sh*t really.

Didn't you refer to 'us' in one of your pervious posts. If you are not one of us, then your opinion counts for jack sh*t really.

So because I'm not a hardcore SWFC fan my posts count for jack poo poo? Despite them being well liked.

I've refered to Wednesday as "we" and "us" because it is easier for me.

Mind, I don't suppose Mandaric will mind when I spend nigh on £100 to watch Wednesday at Hillsborough later on this season.

Jack poo poo that is isn't it? Following a club.

So because I'm not a hardcore SWFC fan my posts count for jack poo poo? Despite them being well liked.

I've refered to Wednesday as "we" and "us" because it is easier for me.

Mind, I don't suppose Mandaric will mind when I spend nigh on £100 to watch Wednesday at Hillsborough later on this season.

Jack poo poo that is isn't it? Following a club.

take no notice mate...he's just another of the resident morons on here

First time I've seen you in the league and I wasn't impressed. In-fact, I think it was quite frankly, awful. Bordering on atrocious.

Defensively you weren't too bad today, looked generally solid, and the back four actually appeared to deal with what Wolves threw at them. Mattock did okay, as did the centre halves. The problem was, Wolves were allowed to play at walking pace because we've put no pressure on the ball, we've effectively allowed Wolves to do whatever they want. As for the goal, completely and utterly shambolic. The free kick was quite rightly retaken, but the wall. What the hell is going on? The two Wolves play run out the wall and the gap is absolutely MASSIVE. Just cannot allow that in any division.

Great to see that you've become one of us.

Great to see that you've become one of us.

Even more so later on this season when I'm bouncing along with them all on the Kop!

guess he watched it online like most of us?

That I did. Wouldn't turn up to that poo poohole unless its with the Albion.

I might nip to St Andrews to watch you, providing it's a week night.

I wasn't happy that we lost the game. I thought we played better, we were more solid at the back.

I thought Boothryd won a lot in the air, but there's not a lot of point flicking the ball on for nobody. JJ did ok, I can't understand why he didn't overlap though.

I must have been at a different game to some of the posters, I thought we looked ok first 20 minutes. If COG had thrown himself at the ball from Antonio it may have been a different tale, regarding the Antonio penalty I was more or less in line with him and I thought he went down in installments, I watched the game on tv and I must agree that I think Antonio was a little too honest and tried to stay on his feet.

Did we get carried away with all the new signings? Yes.

Are we world beaters/going to wee wee this league? Obviously no.

Will it come good? Yep and we will start and spank teams, when this will happen I dunno.

Will we go down? Nope.

Sack DJ? flip off.

I'm an optimist, but also a realist staying in this league should be our aim anything else is a bonus.