Old pics of Hillsborough

Post em all here!

I'm currently trying to build up a photo archive of the ground since 1899 and want to make sure I haven't missed any - so can you guys delve into the deep internet for me and post all the best old pictures of our beloved ground you can.

I'll start you off -

The Kop in 1991

800px-The_Spion_Kop_at_Hillsborough_in_1991_-_geograph.org.uk_-_2807211.jpg

Post em all here!

I'm currently trying to build up a photo archive of the ground since 1899 and want to make sure I haven't missed any - so can you guys delve into the deep internet for me and post all the best old pictures of our beloved ground you can.

I'll start you off -

The Kop in 1991

Wow.

Imagine as a striker having that bearing down on you.

Guest GreenGoose

Post em all here!

I'll start you off -

The Kop in 1991

That is flipping gorgeous.

edit: wang computers haha

Edited by GreenGoose

Post em all here!

I'll start you off -

The Kop in 1991

our promotion season - trying to work out the opposition - looks like steve foster with the headband

Guest Ozzieowlpelvicthrust

Post em all here!

I'll start you off -

The Kop in 1991

Thats my favourate memory of the kop, packed every week back in the early nineties. Even the gangways look cool (only bit of free space)