THE ANSWER IS 5!

Guest PointlessOwl

Guest PointlessOwl

Been saying it from start to finish. The answer is 5 in the defence. Say what you like but surely you can't deny it!!?

Kirkland

Lee/Buxton

Taylor/gardener/Llera/Reda/Beevers/Buxton

Mattock/Jones/Reda.

Personally I would chose;

Kirky

Lee

Buxton

Llera

Reda

Jones.

JJ

McCabe

Semedo

Antonio

Cog.

That was the fullbacks can push up giving us 6 options in the midfield instead of a really slow 4. And still have 3 at the back. This would surely stop us leaking goals an would keep us solid. Me for one.

Been saying it from start to finish. The answer is 5 in the defence. Say what you like but surely you can't deny it!!?

Kirkland

Lee/Buxton

Mattock/Jones/Reda.

Kirky

Lee

Buxton

Llera

Reda

Jones.

JJ

McCabe

Semedo

Antonio

Cog.

That was the fullbacks can push up giving us 6 options in the midfield instead of a really slow 4. And still have 3 at the back. This would surely stop us leaking goals an would keep us solid. Me for one.

I'll point to Huddersfield at home last season......didn't we go five at the back at the closing stages? Reda had played left back all match & he (Meggo) brought Bennett on at left back with a 5 at back taking Marshall off. Created confusion in defence n Jordan Rhodes went through & scored!

Just saying it can be difficult playing 5 at back sometimes......perhaps a 5 consisting of a 4 with a sweeper infront?

Edited by Bedders

Guest PointlessOwl

People complain about letting in to many goals, but rub off 5 defence. They complain about having no left winger, but rubbish off 5 defence where there would be 2 more attacking wingers! Crazy.

I'll point to Huddersfield at home last season......didn't we go five at the back at the closing stages? Reda had played left back all match & he (Meggo) brought Bennett on at left back with a 5 at back taking Marshall off. Created confusion in defence n Jordan Rhodes went through & scored!

Just saying it can be difficult playing 5 at back sometimes......perhaps a 5 consisting of a 4 with a sweeper infront?

Perhaps give Mattock a go at LB & make Reda sweeper in front of defence?

I would play semedo in front of the back 4 with an attacking 4 in midfield and 1 striker

I can see some logic in that! Can't keep carrying on as we are though.....

I think Llera would make a good 3rd centre-back playing in a sweeper role where you have to be a good footballer who can use the ball and he fits the bill but in a system like this you need 2 pacy full-backs who can get up and down the pitch and we just don't have these kind of players in the squad at the moment

Players and team selection have been moved and changed so much this season that i have no idea what our best 11 would be not a f u c k ing clue.

Edited by pops55

Kirkland

Lee/Buxton

Mattock/Jones/Reda.

Kirky

Lee

Buxton

Llera

Reda

Jones.

JJ

McCabe

Semedo

Antonio

Cog.

Why don't we play two keepers aswell? Surely with Kirkland's Shop stopping and Bywaters organisation of the back four nobody will score.

Why don't we play two keepers aswell? Surely with Kirkland's Shop stopping and Bywaters organisation of the back four nobody will score.

Sorry I mean back 5!

How did Dave Jones not think of this?