Who scored your first Wednesday goal?

I think it might have been Hirsty. It was the match against Man City on new years day 1990 when Pressman broke his leg and Hirst went in goal and kept a clean sheet. I'm pretty sure he scored one of the goals that day too but not sure which one (we won 2-0). Been trying to find something online about it but apart from a mention on Hirst's wikipedia page with no citation there doesn't appear to be anything.

Whoever scored first in the Owls 3-2 victory over the mighty Southend United --- 9th September 1978

I've viewed the teams we played that season, shocking times! we finished 14th in Div 3..

Shrewsbury Town won the league on 61 points.... Wednesday never climbed higher than 9th

UTO

Guest Jump Owl

Own goal by a Luton defender, John Dreyer?, keeper smashed it full in his face and went in the net from outside the box. First Owls goal was Marwood i think against Villa. Cant remember if he scored but he won the pen, Chapman may have took the pen, my memory is fading!

I think it might have been Hirsty. It was the match against Man City on new years day 1990 when Pressman broke his leg and Hirst went in goal and kept a clean sheet. I'm pretty sure he scored one of the goals that day too but not sure which one (we won 2-0). Been trying to find something online about it but apart from a mention on Hirst's wikipedia page with no citation there doesn't appear to be anything.

Hirst scored the first (poetry), and Pearson scored the second.

My first goal was Billy Griffins' in the famous victory over Spurs in November 1960.

Own goal by a Luton defender, John Dreyer?, keeper smashed it full in his face and went in the net from outside the box. First Owls goal was Marwood i think against Villa. Cant remember if he scored but he won the pen, Chapman may have took the pen, my memory is fading!

It certainly is, that Luton own goal was about 2-3 years after Marwood left the club