Strangest thing you have seen at Hillsborough

Guest @DSapeyOwl

these two lasses lezzin out in blokes toilets on north last season against chezzy

Sounds wicked.

My mate told me a story that he was convinced two blokes were going at it in the gents on the Kop a few seasons ago. He said he went for a slash during the second half (I can't remember who against) and went to the bogs down the south stand side of the Kop. He said he heard some flipping grunting / moaning noises so he waited to see what was going on, then two old fellas (late 40's) came out of the cubicle together.

Sounds wicked.

My mate told me a story that he was convinced two blokes were going at it in the gents on the Kop a few seasons ago. He said he went for a slash during the second half (I can't remember who against) and went to the bogs down the south stand side of the Kop. He said he heard some flipping grunting / moaning noises so he waited to see what was going on, then two old fellas (late 40's) came out of the cubicle together.

Cheeky b*stard, I'm 30.

Elliot Ward bicycle kicks.

He put in a range finder in a match for Coventry that skimmed our bar the season before, then fired in a beauty for Donkey Rovers from an identical set piece proving that it was no fluke.

He looked about as mobile as Darren Purse but it was an extraordinary bit of skill from a Central Defender.

That night vs the pigs in the cup (Ekoku got 2) when the infamous ButteredBreadCakes "took" the north stand, a pig fan on the kop made his way on to the pitch and was attacked numerous times by Wednesday fans while the game went on at the other end. One lad calmly made his way down from the back of the north stand, then preceded to aim a flying kick at the pig.

I'd forgotton all about this. The pig had the intelliegience to think he could take on the whole Kop and that part of the North. The coppers and stewards even let people land a few blows on him before intervening.

At last years beam back I went to toilet and there was this fat bloke in there (by fat I don't mean chubby. Imagine Tango and double him). Anyway I finished my pee and turned round to see this bloke lift his stomach and rest it on the back of the urinal just so he could go to the toilet.

Groo.

I'd forgotton all about this. The pig had the intelliegience to think he could take on the whole Kop and that part of the North. The coppers and stewards even let people land a few blows on him before intervening.

I don't condone violence, but that was hilarious. The pig stood at the front of the Kop giving Wednesday fans the big "come on then", and when somebody took him up on his offer and tvvatted him the look of sheer surprise on his face was a picture.

JJ's consecutive volleys against the same post - Last season ?

That was pretty strange considering his consistency. They were both cracking shots.

That Sunderland fan who was giving it large infront of the north and then got smacked *One Nil, to the Wednesday Boys*

That bloke falling off Tango's corner was fairly eventful.

JOC's bicycle kick.

Songo'o taking the absolute pi$$ out of QPR(?) was pretty good. Never seen skill quite like that in live play, only when they're messing about at half time etc.

That SAS thing at half time was immense! Best half time entertainment ever, closely followed by the lasses against the dingles.

A while back when Lee Chapman "scored" with a header at the lepp against QPR, I think it was. He buries the header and the keeper retrieves the ball from the back of the net with everyone celebrating only for the ref to wave play on, it was surreal. Didn't really matter though cos I think we won about 7-1

Graham Poll.

Owls vs United, the one where Steve Watson scored. 92mins, Poll decided the corner flag was defective, wanted it replaced and nobody could find the spare. 5 mins later, one arrived, it got stuck in the ground, and Poll promptly blew the whistle for full time.

Couldn't even afford spare corner flags in those days.

Nowt to do with Wednesday, but I once saw a cat fall into a bloke's dinner off a street lamp outside a restaurant in France. Went a good 15ft.

Great thread this.

Pigeons. On a couple of occasions, watching pigeons at Hillsborough has been more interesting than the actual match. There was one season in particular (think it was when we went back into league one for first time) where the pigeon was just loitering around Leppings Lane penalty box North Stand side itching to get involved and eventually it did - colliding with the ball and players. It was okay I think. That pigeon showed more forward play enthusiasm than Adam Proudlock ever did.

That guy was spreading his Dad's ashes on the corner flag before the Palace game. I know this because he told me about it as he shook my hand on his way up the stairs while he was been kicked out. Have to admit it was a bit unsettling and weird having this guys-dad's-ashes on my hand, just hoped they allowed him back in.

Edited by tjchitt86

Mid to late 90's some drunk fella casually strolling diagonally across the pitch from between the North Stand and Kop direction.

*** in mouth one hand in pocket, cool as you like. The play was at the far end of the field so stewards etc didnt really spot him.

I genuinely think he just wandering home and took a wrong turn. Dressed all in denim I seem to remember, it was the greatest display of nonchalance I have ever seen.

I think this was against Burnley, first game of 01/02 season when Arno (Rotherham Owl) wanted a word with Referee.

He got a 3 year ban for his troubles.