Strangest thing you have seen at Hillsborough

Guest @DSapeyOwl

a lump of drainpipe falling of the south Stand during game against Palace and some old chap having to be taken for a spot of St.John's ambulance attention.

Alan Warboy's inability to head a ball without it looking like every header was handball.

Mid to late 90's some drunk fella casually strolling diagonally across the pitch from between the North Stand and Kop direction.

*** in mouth one hand in pocket, cool as you like. The play was at the far end of the field so stewards etc didnt really spot him.

I genuinely think he just wandering home and took a wrong turn. Dressed all in denim I seem to remember, it was the greatest display of nonchalance I have ever seen.

He's a Rotherham Owl - a lovely bloke

A bloke dressed in full scuba diving gear with Klinsmann on the back of his shirt in the south stand.

A fight, also in the south, between a Wednesday fan and 2 pissed up Wolves fans that time when they brought thousands (i think they went up that day, or sneaked in the playoffs). It was comical. No coppers or stewards went near them for ages. They were falling about all over the place.

That night vs the pigs in the cup (Ekoku got 2) when the infamous ButteredBreadCakes "took" the north stand, a pig fan on the kop made his way on to the pitch and was attacked numerous times by Wednesday fans while the game went on at the other end. One lad calmly made his way down from the back of the north stand, then preceded to aim a flying kick at the pig.

Guest owlkapone

And got a good kicking off that wednesday fan for his troubles

I remember people running down from back of the stand to give him a good hiding. Glad he took a few slaps the cocky tw*t.