Strangest thing you have seen at Hillsborough

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Guest Ozzieowlpelvicthrust

Recall some supporter dressed up in Nazi uniform against Man City when Uwe Rosler was playing. Think it also got captured on a football game from the time where Hillsborough was depicted.

I used to love watching the cusions being launched of the north stand when we were really really pants in the 70's..

Also the snowballing of Pat Jennings/Big Jack..

Difficult to define strange..

But the strangest was that kid attempting an header on the pitch in front of goal, when we scored and got promoted some years ago.. think theres a clip somewhere

....Yeah the pitch invader and snowballing Jennings n Big Jack are my favourites too...along with Sammy climbing up the flagpole on the side of the West stand...got up there then the bottom of the pole was surrounded by coppers waiting for him to come back down....which he obviously had to....eventually!!.... :biggrin:

Mid to late 90's some drunk fella casually strolling diagonally across the pitch from between the North Stand and Kop direction.

*** in mouth one hand in pocket, cool as you like. The play was at the far end of the field so stewards etc didnt really spot him.

I genuinely think he just wandering home and took a wrong turn. Dressed all in denim I seem to remember, it was the greatest display of nonchalance I have ever seen.