Jose Baxter - Free Agent

Well he sounds like someone should give him a chance but I am sure DJ knows all about him and presumably is not interested.

If he was supposed to be the new "rooney" i think every manager would of heard of him and looked into it. So there must be a reason why nobody has snapped him up.

Perhaps this is why - if true then we don't want him :wacko:

Dont think there's much wrong with him in terms of having him in the team, I'm just speaking from a fans point of view, he scored against us and then ran in front of us all giving it some like that little ****** Jamie Ward did other week at Derby, dont like players who do that.

Do rate him though, hes decent enough

Massive talent. I would have no problem with us taking a punt on him. Obviously dependant on how much he's asking for though.

Some kind soul has already chipped in with a quid, how much does he want?

Guy stood in front of me lobbed a quid at him when we played Tranmere away last season,

Annoying little turd with an incredibly stupid name, but a fairly decent player

Well he sounds like someone should give him a chance but I am sure DJ knows all about him and presumably is not interested.

If he was supposed to be the new "rooney" i think every manager would of heard of him and looked into it. So there must be a reason why nobody has snapped him up.

I actually meant, I am sure DJ knows his current situation but I reckon so do many other managers and there seems to be something they don't like.

Reading the article at first I thought good on you, Jose. A player that doesn't want to sit on the bench and pick up easy money. Then you read that he's been offered less money to stay at Everton....and turns down the contract. Hard one to call. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and he'll be a great signing for any league 1 club