Foreign connections (fans)

I'm half-Spanish (father's side). Was born in Sheffield but moved to El Puerto De Santa Maria (near Cadiz and Jerez) when I was a few months old. Came back to Hillsborough when I was 5. None of my English family like footy but my dad is mad for it (he once travelled to an away match in Spain in the boot of his mate's car!). We're loving La Furia Roja's amazing performances over the past few years but for us Wednesday always come first. He always maintains that David Hirst was the best striker he's ever seen. I tend to agree with him!

I'm currently living in sunny Wadsley Bridge (via spells in Manchester and L**ds).

Was going through a messy divorce, so decided to take a 3 month contract in Belgium to 'get away from it all' and think.

Ended up marrying the secretary of the company I went to work for, 22 years later I'm planning my return.

and very welcome you will be WSO mate ,reading says drinks are on you :rolleyes:lol

Born in Mexborough, moved to London when I was 21, moved to NYC when I turned 30 after I met my american wife in Kingston upon Thames. Now living in Weehawken, NJ, just across the river from NYC. Started the New York Owls in February, now we're massive www.newyorkowls.com ;)