Foreign connections (fans)

Guest Kowlrea

Born in Sheffield, lived in Somerset, Reading, London, Edinburgh and now Seoul, S. Korea, teaching at a university. Just started back after 2 months paid holiday. It's a hard job. 15 whole (3-day) weeks till the holidays start again!

Popped over to Cambodia last summer. Near the top of my fave countries ever. Loved it. Better than Thailand and 'Nam (nothing bad about them, both great, but loved Cambodia more). Laos is next on my list to visit, and maybe a week in the Phillipines during the cold winter.

My current job is officially teaching English but I've kind of re-written my job descrition to: Converting Koreans to THE MASSIVE.

Live in the north of Sweden, Umeå, but from Borås near Gothenburg. Have supported Wednesday since 1969. First game in England away to Millvall 1972. Lovely place the Den.

Best game so far League Cup final win over Manure. Last game seen the derby win over Blades.

Born in Zimbabwe, raised in Skegness, lived most of my adult life in London, now live in Holland due to my fiancee. 8mnth old lad is a Wednesdayite, after the Derby matches and final day of last season my whole street knows I'm a Wednesday fan (after running up and down it pulling my hair out doing the 3 s's - screaming, shouting and singing, like a man possessed). The Sheffield connection is my Step-mum.

Guest WESTENDOWL

My dad Spanish, I was born In Oxford but spend part of the year in Malaga Spain Sometimes go to Malaga games and the guy who runs the coaches from Marbella supports Wednesday and used to go on Jimmy Whittakers coach from Barnsley

What ever happened to Jimmy?,we had some fun in the 70s/80s remember going to Swindon when a local plod walked up tp Jimmy and said didnt i tell you last year to go back up north and never come back again Edited by WESTENDOWL

Born in Barnsley, spent 20 years in East Riding (hull Uni) and Cottingham. I met my Swiss wife in 2001 and moved here two years later. I make sure that all my colleagues and students know how massive we are. A few ex pats have commented on my owls stickers in the car but they usually just draw curious stares from the natives.

Born in Barnsley, spent 20 years in East Riding (hull Uni) and Cottingham. I met my Swiss wife in 2001 and moved here two years later. I make sure that all my colleagues and students know how massive we are. A few ex pats have commented on my owls stickers in the car but they usually just draw curious stares from the natives.

When were you at Hull SwissOwl? I was there 1981-4

Born in Blackpool 1978

Lived in Millom, Cumbria

Come over to Australia to play a bit of cricket & do some travelling in October 09, met my aussie mrs then & now live just outside of Canberra. Have been to work today ( dress down day ) with my 97-98 home top on & proud to do so! Also have the mini shirt that you stick in the back of the car aswell :)

1st Game October 84 against Leicester 5-0 at home.

My dad converted me from Day 1 & that was that - absolute love being a wednesdayite & cant wait to get over next april / may to get a couple of games in for a MASSIVE bounce! UTO