Foreign connections (fans)

with some of the strange user names and locations on here (owl in norway, Los buhos, El wednesday etc, i began to wonder about fans connections to other countries. For owls abroad, what took you to foreign shores. Me first, Spanish wife. trying to introduce the massive to family members on the med coast!

living in Chezvegas at the moment

Edited by enriquesdad

My dad Spanish, I was born In Oxford but spend part of the year in Malaga Spain Sometimes go to Malaga games and the guy who runs the coaches from Marbella supports Wednesday and used to go on Jimmy Whittakers coach from Barnsley

And I'm here:

Born in Mallorca

Dads side is spanish from la Coruña

Now stuck in the UK until I have to do my mili which I deferred

Also Bez is short for my Spanish surname which is always misspelt

Where about's in Cambodia mate? Love it there, cheap as fooooooook!

Born in Sheffield, currently residing in Bangkok. I know 3 other Owls out here.

I live in Siem Reap = so cheap cost of living etc, but i do wonder sometimes that it could be the end of me lol

What do you do in the land of smiles?

Not the biggest poster on here but frequently visit site, let us know if you come over to SR.

Guest Distraught!

Moved to China several years ago to establish a business. Living in an area with many British ex-pats. Some are well into footie. Our Sunday afternoon drinking gang includes Newcastle fans, monkey hangers, big Rangers fan, Leeds fan and a guy from the Hillsborough area that has "OWLS" tattooed straight across his fingers.Not many southerners here. We all seem to have strong northern roots.

I live in Siem Reap = so cheap cost of living etc, but i do wonder sometimes that it could be the end of me lol

What do you do in the land of smiles?

Not the biggest poster on here but frequently visit site, let us know if you come over to SR.

I teach over here mate, been here just over 18 months. Currently at work now wasting time on here like most days.

What about yourself?

Moved to China several years ago to establish a business. Living in an area with many British ex-pats. Some are well into footie. Our Sunday afternoon drinking gang includes Newcastle fans, monkey hangers, big Rangers fan, Leeds fan and a guy from the Hillsborough area that has "OWLS" tattooed straight across his fingers.Not many southerners here. We all seem to have strong northern roots.

Where abouts in China are you living in? I'm in Foshan,GuangDong.

Guest Distraught!

Where abouts in China are you living in? I'm in Foshan,GuangDong.

Qingdao, Shandong!

(Where the beer comes from)! :biggrin: