Jone's signings

Guest PHIL1867

IMO, these signings have made the players who had the shirt up their game to keep the shirt. Shows he's playing the players that are performing the best not just because he signed them and rightly so.

SNIP... it would be handy if the club kept us better updated.

Yeah, that would turn around our current terrible form. Oh no, hang on, it would have no effect on anything.

Of course the jury is still out, though. The season is about 5 minutes old. But can we at least save the whining for when we do inevitably lose a game?

Guest Woz1867

This moaning bandwagon everyone seems to have jumped on is getting rogerin boring. This is supposed to be a forum for football debate, not an ass kissing contest. Obviously Dj is doing an awesome job, but nobody gets everything right. 5 players out of 10 he's brought in arn't even getting a look in. Some not even on the bench.

FAIL

DAVE KNOWS BEST DONT EVER EVER EVER QUESTION HIM AGAIN

ldhfaogoqghoqhgqou3brg

Rant over

Edited by Woz1867

I thought this was a site for football debate. I was obviously wrong. If you could just stickie what my opinions should be I won't make the mistake of asking a question again.

I'll stickie what your opinions should be if you want

The jury is still out...

...out on the wee wee celebrating 18 competetive games unbeaten under DJ

But I guess the serious answer is, we won't be happy, including DJ, until he has signed a team that wins the Prem and the Champions League.

... and even then some fücker will moan

Edited by OxonOwl

I thought this was a site for football debate. I was obviously wrong. If you could just stickie what my opinions should be I won't make the mistake of asking a question again.

How do you know Maguire and Peknic are no better than what we had?

Just deciding to forget about Kirkland, McCabe and rodri's blistering starts to the season? Pecnik will be a quality player once he finds his feet imo, just needs to grasp the physical side of this league. Lee and mattock both v. good young prospects that are being kept out of the team by experienced players who haven't lost a game this season.