Jone's signings

DJ can only play 11 on the field of play + subs

What's he expected to do with the rest?

If he rotated the squad week in week out you'd be saying he's not got a settled side.

There's no pleasing some folk.

Enjoy the win with fringe players!!

Fulham didn't exactly play with a scratched side did they?

I thought this was a site for football debate. I was obviously wrong. If you could just stickie what my opinions should be I won't make the mistake of asking a question again.

bit daft though 30mins after we've just knocked a premiership club who ran Man U close at the weekend, out of the the cup.

Mattock, Lee and Maguire are likely to get their chance; so chill. Whilst the team is winning DJ is unlikely to tinker too much

Yeah, that would turn around our current terrible form. Oh no, hang on, it would have no effect on anything.

Of course the jury is still out, though. The season is about 5 minutes old. But can we at least save the whining for when we do inevitably lose a game?

Nice 'Snip' bell end...I was merely saying if we heard some more from the club, then maybe these questions wouldn't occur ............Did I mention form?? Did I mention loosing??

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Look at all the players DJ has improved. Coke, Beevers, Daniel Jones, JJ and COG, to name some, all look like different players under Jones.

Never do that mate, Owlstalk suicide...The wee wee tail squad will jump you for daring to have an opinion different to theirs....Internet fascism is always alive and well.

Lesson learned. I'll just wait to see what mark owl puts in future and copy him.

Is the jury still out on dj's signings, Amado - gone, Lee & Mattock can't get a look in, Maguire & Pecknic no better than what we had.

flipping flip off you flipping plum. go into a flipping dark room and stick a finger up your arse for a bit, as we're busy moving on to better thing round here.

Not in the mood for negativity, can you tell?