Kenwyne Jones

Guest aj_owl

that's £12-15m well spent. Morgan must be p1ssing himself. As MO'N spaffs more money away at yet ANOTHER club

Unreal price paid for an average premier league striker. Wolves must be pi**ing themselves at getting 20 mil for him and Jarvis.

Me thinks someone has forgot Kenwyne doesn't play for Sunderland anymore. He's at Stoke. Never mind.

I just using it to fulfil my bitter agenda to mock both the seals and 5h1t :biggrin: Then again doesn't really play that much at Stoke anymore

Unreal price paid for an average premier league striker. Wolves must be pi**ing themselves at getting 20 mil for him and Jarvis.

It should pay for the rest of the Estate Morgan's building at the back of the custard bowl

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Gillingham have got a 50% sell on clause for Jarvis so it's not that great a deal for wolves

More like 15%, or £600k to Gillingham for Jarvis and 15%, or £1m to Burnley for Fletcher.

Was in local paper (I am a Stoke-based owl) that Pulis was still trying to sort out a deal to sign Owen, but would need to ship out Jerome and/or Kenwyne to make it happen.

Wouldn't rule it out tbh and he is a beast.

Edited by TTOwl

Seriously what have Sunderland got to do with it?

Surely in this case we'd be looking for Owen to sign for STOKE.

Although it's got nothing to do with me. 'Seriously what have Sunderland got to do with it?'. Grow up. Its not a massive mistake is it, he used to play for Sunderland. You could have just pointed out the mistake. Little twit. Carry on priding yourself on useless football knowledge. You might get far in life.