Was Rob Stanton the reason Wednesday went up?!

We should really insult them by doing a bucket collection, copper only like. Immagine Agent Wilson counting the coppers to see if one of their superstars could play.

Like the idea of that Nev, the "Let's See If The Penny Drops" collection. Are US 1 cent coins okay for this?

Guest 1banana2banana

Why don't radio shelf boycott them and stop broadcasting their games live. They'd soon end the boycott then the piggy idiots

Guest intake_owl77

They do my fvckin head in them lot. Nothing is ever down to bad results is it. We nearly didn't have a club to support. Thank god for Milan. But we didn't try to sue anyone or blame another club for it, then sue them or blame a radio station or a newspaper then sue them. It was the fault of previous owners and directors, and bad management. They really pi55 me off at times

Great put down of the poster who is a Wednesday fan - this piggy is on his high horse about intelligence and articulates his point so well:

What I will say in the many years it took for me to qualify if I EVER, EVER used wikipedia as a source of intellectual property I would of been dismissed as soon any one found out...

In a educational setting or in fact a setting basing an argument, a source or quotation of which is close to sorcery itself is just not a good look... in terms of sorcery I mean I'm a sorcerer in the eyes of wikipedia and I can change what that says... ergo, not a solid point made, holds no substance and is of weak structure...

so the point YOU made is invalid... and YOU did not in fact make the point YOU just copy and pasted some minions argument from a website that the majority of intellectuals know to be absolutely useless..

unlucky pal. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Maybe someone with a wikepedia account can change this 'quote' to something funny about this silly mug just to prove the point, I don't have the time.

Great put down of the poster who is a Wednesday fan - this piggy is on his high horse about intelligence and articulates his point so well:

What I will say in the many years it took for me to qualify if I EVER, EVER used wikipedia as a source of intellectual property I would of been dismissed as soon any one found out...

In a educational setting or in fact a setting basing an argument, a source or quotation of which is close to sorcery itself is just not a good look... in terms of sorcery I mean I'm a sorcerer in the eyes of wikipedia and I can change what that says... ergo, not a solid point made, holds no substance and is of weak structure...

lol

I couldn't work out if he was an intellectual or a bleedin magician

Edited by alcock dived

I like the fact that he thinks the best way to refute the proposal that they are paranoid fruit loops is to question wikipedia's definition of the word 'paranoia' as if it's in any way relevant....

Really our fan should have used proper academic citation for his definition of paranoia, with full Harvard referencing. lol