Sign in to follow this  
Jazzybmzoo

Was Rob Stanton the reason Wednesday went up?!

hmm also RS Cosworth - obviously Ford are to blame too

...also the two middle letters of aRSe, which is worrying. I think the porkers may actually have a point....

Anyone know if BuckinghamshireOwl post on OT?

Can't believe how many of the MASSIVE are in this neck of the woods, time to start a fan club. Reckon we could get Cowshedlad involved too - he's obviously an closet Wednesdayite...

Waiting for the Sean Bean picture to be posted...

• Agree 1

Its ironic that they listen to the show to hear if anyone calls? Whilst been angrymad and boycotting it?

Shoes off whilst listenin'Ta wireless!

• Agree 3

its comedy gold......its not because they are poo pooe and dont want to listen to owlsfans gloating about the good times.....its cus bladesman culture demands it

"Good & long may the boycott continue. It is only a matter of time before they must then either change their ways or sack the show off altogether. We may not be the most popular of teams nationally following legal battles or recent years but we are a damnsight more popular with the neutral than the sows from south Barnsley as they continue to embark on their voyage of offending every set of fans they come across with their delusions of grandeur. Without us the show is nothing really."

:laugh:

BDTDeludedBL.

:staton: :staton: :staton: :staton: :staton: :staton: :staton: :staton:

• Agree 1

JUSTICE FOR :staton:

• Agree 4

One club playing in the championship signing all kinds of young talent from all over the place

The other can't play a midfielder or striker for financial reasons in case they pull a groin and can't sell them and rotting in League One.

WAIT FOR IT - LETS SUE RADIO SHEFFIELD ITS ALL THEIR FAULT

Just knock Bramall Lane down and let Asda build a supermarket make the world a better place.

asda's just up road maybe it could be a tesco or even parking theres never enough parking in town!

Haha u have to laugh they will blame anything or anybody but themselves

I knew P or G had been better recently. I couldn't put my finger on why though................

• Agree 2

"serves them right for the way they dealt with the rear end of the Ched Affair "

unfortunate choice of words, you little trotter

I suppose it was RS's fault that they didnt have a 7 point lead with two games in hand *COUGHCOUGH*mind the *COUGH*gap **COUGHCOUGH!!!*

Wow.

Until recently I used to think they were probably no worse than any other set of fans, give or take the odd nutter.

But some of the people on that site are actually genuinely sick in the head....

It has gone on for the entire history of the clubs with the Local Authority championing Sheffields right to stage big tournaments and then piling your stadium forward as the venue to use, ensuring free upgrades for the rustbucket at the expense of United whose stadium could fall down as far they were concerned.

Basically all you have ever had to do with your stadium was provide some sort of generic maintenance, you know, the sort that didn't kill people and you couldn't even do that properly in spite of having numerous handouts for the stadium.

The handouts stopped for a few years due to no FA Cup Semi Finals and no Euro's and World Cups and it's your stadium that's falling down despite the amount of freebies it's had.

Thought the above was particularly classy....

What did Toby Foster actually say that got their goat so much regarding Ched?