Was Rob Stanton the reason Wednesday went up?!

Guest Nickowl

Posted 21 Aug 2012 14:23

re: The Radio Sheffield boycott is in full swing

'OneRedfern1' wrote at 13:29 on 21 Aug:

Ah the Bl£nts boycott list ... still growing i see

really about time you stopped blaming everyone and everything else for your teams failure and admitted that you are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Pub Team - Pub League bigsmile.gif

The very same league you would have been in had Portsmouth not being in the financial mess they are in as with the 10 points back on their total you would have finished 3rd bottom. You were very lucky not to be in the pub league and even though you won on Saturday I don't think you'll get away with it this season. This bit really doesnt make sense to me? or am i being thick?

Posted 21 Aug 2012 14:23

re: The Radio Sheffield boycott is in full swing

'OneRedfern1' wrote at 13:29 on 21 Aug:

Ah the Bl£nts boycott list ... still growing i see

really about time you stopped blaming everyone and everything else for your teams failure and admitted that you are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Pub Team - Pub League bigsmile.gif

The very same league you would have been in had Portsmouth not being in the financial mess they are in as with the 10 points back on their total you would have finished 3rd bottom. You were very lucky not to be in the pub league and even though you won on Saturday I don't think you'll get away with it this season. This bit really doesnt make sense to me? or am i being thick?

I'm think the trotter is assuming you're a Barsnley fan?

Edit: Just seen the 'oneRedfern' so I'm guessing it was a dingle that wrote it.

Edited by Jowl

Guest Deleted member

We should really insult them by doing a bucket collection, copper only like. Immagine Agent Wilson counting the coppers to see if one of their superstars could play.

I like this. I like this a lot

*strokes imaginary beard*

Guest Nickowl

"OneRedfern1" would suggest dingle

ah makes sense, tbf i felt a little uncomfortable on there, and didnt want to click any names in case i caught something! but cheers for clearing that up!

"Good & long may the boycott continue. It is only a matter of time before they must then either change their ways or sack the show off altogether. We may not be the most popular of teams nationally following legal battles or recent years but we are a damnsight more popular with the neutral than the sows from south Barnsley as they continue to embark on their voyage of offending every set of fans they come across with their delusions of grandeur. Without us the show is nothing really."

:laugh: