zigic the dirty swine

Guest Jonny D

Guest Jonny D

The ref poo poo his pants last night when he had to make a decision,,,,,he flipping pushed him over and the ref bottled it,,,, Di Canio got slaughtered then again alcock did a double roll with pike, also mullins should have gone two identical challenges,,,, ref bottled it again,,, well we won sod them!!!!!! WAWAW

Guest Jonny D

GR8 POST M8!

Whats ya beef happy? :biggrin:

Anyone know why he didn't get booked for that challenege on lerra, from where I sat it should have been a red never mind a yellow.

I know mate it was horrendous aswell,,,,, the poo poo bag!!!!!

Guest Jonny D

In the highlights, after he scored, it looks as though he sticks his face right up to llera's and shouts something at him.

ZIGIC is a swine,,, if only id had my pea shooter,,,, the piece of hoss poo poo

The ref poo poo his pants last night when he had to make a decision,,,,,he flipping pushed him over and the ref bottled it,,,, Di Canio got slaughtered then again alcock did a double roll with pike, also mullins should have gone two identical challenges,,,, ref bottled it again,,, well we won sod them!!!!!! WAWAW

I said exactly the same the handbags dicanio shove was a little worse it's simply the reaction of the ref wasn't as if shot in the knees

this ref stood there and did nothing for 2 mins the gave him a ticking off tbf after that and the later booking he gave the tw@ nothing as he didnt Rodri who didnt get one decision off him suppose you could say the bloke was consistently awful amongst a great match

and what about that linesman who managed to award a throwin to them despite the clearest deflection you'll ever see 5 yds from him

Guest Jonny D

I said exactly the same the handbags dicanio shove was a little worse it's simply the reaction of the ref wasn't as if shot in the knees

this ref stood there and did nothing for 2 mins the gave him a ticking off tbf after that and the later booking he gave the tw@ nothing as he didnt Rodri who didnt get one decision off him suppose you could say the bloke was consistently awful amongst a great match

and what about that linesman who managed to award a throwin to them despite the clearest deflection you'll ever see 5 yds from him

The lino was employed most likely by remploy he almost apologised to the kop for getting it wrong. Unbelievably bad decision. Well it just shows how well documented incidents are in the prem compared. if thgat game was live on sky the lino would be in the unibond and zigic would be on a six week ban,,,,,,,, the turd burglar him,,,,,,,,gosh im mad nar :st2:

Ref completely bottled it plain and simple, should have been a straight red.

Wasn't just that, continued to swear and abuse the ref during the remainder of the game.

well true it really just shows alcock up just wish he'd have manned up and dealt with dicanio like that who knows how our past wouldve changed

wait ! we might still have the old lot in charge ok flip that I'll take where we are now