Photos from Sheffield Wednesday vs Birmingham......

Not done em yet pal - need to sit for a few hours and bang some on

Do you remember that game from the back end of last season, Wycombe I think it was. You said there were many more shots to come over the summer. Be honest, you've lost them haven't you?

Do you remember that game from the back end of last season, Wycombe I think it was. You said there were many more shots to come over the summer. Be honest, you've lost them haven't you?

No dude - still got em... Just had a bit of a break in the summer and never came back

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Congowlton

Hi. Any chance of the photo of my daughter and I being put up. She was sat on wall at front of kopwith me behind her about 10 mins before kick off. Cheers.

Guest Ferkorf

Neil, love the pics!

Im pretty new on here so forgive me if this has already been done or mentioned...

A Ghoul of the week competition?

A celeb lookalike comp?...

At the end of the season have a vote for ghoul and celeb of the season with the winners gettin a smilie dedicated to them...

:ghoulguy:

Neil, love the pics!

Im pretty new on here so forgive me if this has already been done or mentioned...

A Ghoul of the week competition?

A celeb lookalike comp?...

At the end of the season have a vote for ghoul and celeb of the season with the winners gettin a smilie dedicated to them...

:ghoulguy:

lol

QUALITY idea....

So long as we don't get abusive/derogatory as I wouldn't want the pics to become ridicule - just celebratory

Owlstalk Shop