......................Madine.............O'Grady

......................Maguire

That's a very competitive squad with a massive amount of flexibility

Plus that would make it 14 signings WOW

Guest danny wath owl

We dont need boothroyd now imo.

ogrady madine rodri maguire plus pecnik n jj who could fill

in give us plenty of options .

if those signings come in, albeit needing time to gel, we should be looking at play-offs minimum

Dont count ya chickens. I would love us to be able to be that confident but a few things which may see us come unstuck.

A: A new league, not many players in that squad have played in this league or even english football before

B: Needs time to gel as a team, will take until at least Christmas before theres any fluidity in the team

C: Again unproven players to us, we dont yet know how well players like, Amado, Pecnik, Rodri etc will fair in the long run.

dont wanna be a doom and gloom merchant but personally im reserving any predictions until ive seen us play a few times in the league.

Dont count ya chickens. I would love us to be able to be that confident but a few things which may see us come unstuck.

A: A new league, not many players in that squad have played in this league or even english football before

B: Needs time to gel as a team, will take until at least Christmas before theres any fluidity in the team

C: Again unproven players to us, we dont yet know how well players like, Amado, Pecnik, Rodri etc will fair in the long run.

dont wanna be a doom and gloom merchant but personally im reserving any predictions until ive seen us play a few times in the league.

I agree, dont want to be mr doom and gloom either but a lot of the players that started on saturday were league 1 players last season, and you could argue that a couple of them belong there, others simply need time to adjust to the pace at this level.

We've signed a lot of new players, some of which look very decent, but we will not know how well they will settle for a while yet, lets be honest, we don't even know how well the likes of Antonio are going to do at this level, we have high hopes, but nothing is guaranteed.

Wait and see where we are at christmas, if we're in around the top 8, maybe then we can look at a pleasantly surprising play off push, but until then, best just to take each game as it comes.

I doubt we need a 5th striker now. Of we are really in trouble the loan Market or JJ and Pecnik coups play up top.

But we do need a CB and CM perhaps?

Batty and Barkley would be incredible loan signings for us. I'd love to convince Wolves to sell us Batth. Cheeky £750k bid.

I'd be seriously thinking about launching a new bid for Batth, It's possible that the club are already looking into it, who knows,

Although he is a big Wolves fan, if he isn't even going to make their squad and could play in the same division and possibly end up captaining our side before long, surely the move benefits everybody.

Batth (or someone of that ilk) and Barkley on loan, and I can honestly see us making top 6. I really can. But as muxh as we could do with bringin those in, we could do with shiftin some out, pronto!

Weaver, Jameson

Bennett, D Jones

Prutton, Coke, M Jones

All need to leave in my opinion. Possibly keep Coke around until Lines is fit, and loan Jameson out with a 24 hr recall clause.

That would get rid of the last bitbof dead wood, free up wages and be best for all parties concerned. We dont want to use to many loans up at this stage though, does anyone no how many long/short term loans you can use? If we were to get Batth/Barkley in on loan aswell as Rodri (obviously) that would be 3 taken up before end of August, which could leave us light incase of need later in season.

Guest BoomTownOwls

If we sign Batth too, I'll be ready to die and go to heaven!

Maybe you could offer yourself in sacrifice to the Gods in order to make it happen.

Guest BoomTownOwls

I doubt we need a 5th striker now. Of we are really in trouble the loan Market or JJ and Pecnik coups play up top.

But we do need a CB and CM perhaps?

Batty and Barkley would be incredible loan signings for us. I'd love to convince Wolves to sell us Batth. Cheeky £750k bid.

No centre half that is about 5th choice at a Championship club is worth £750,000.

Guest RossD1991

Ones thing for certain... Wednesday are going to be awesome on FIFA 13..

Haha spot on mate im going to just build the SWFC team on Ultimate Team, we'll have some reyt pace with JJ, Antonio and hopefully Rodri's no slouch.

Mandaric seems to be having more control at SWFC,

Trialists like Jarolim, Swerts, Larrea, Pecnik all look like Mandaric "Take a look at him" type players.

I really can't see DJ picking Rhodri either...It's not a complaint, just something I think we've all noticed?

Edited by bigash_swfc

My only concern going forward for paying fees for a wanted player, is the whole Antonio situation. It's open info that we will pay over the odds somewhat if we really want a player... Will this not affect negotiations with the likes of Wolves for Baath? (even if we are interested in him or DJ actually wants him that is)