Semedo

Guest JonTheOwl66

It's amazing how in just under a year, Semedo has become such a part of Sheffield Wednesday that I can't picture us without him. As many people have said on here, for so long we have been searching for a player like him, and now we have him it'd be extremely foolish to let him go.

I really do think he's priceless. I can't see him moving for many, many years and I can't see any club willing to pay an amount worthy of his abilities. Forget Jordon Rhodes, Semedo is the type of player worth £6m+. Goals shouldn't be the only thing that decide a transfer fee, and it's a shame such an emphasis is placed on exciting attacking players when individuals like Semedo rarely get any praise from outside sources (as in, outside Sheffield Wednesday).

It's amazing how in just under a year, Semedo has become such a part of Sheffield Wednesday that I can't picture us without him. As many people have said on here, for so long we have been searching for a player like him, and now we have him it'd be extremely foolish to let him go.

I really do think he's priceless. I can't see him moving for many, many years and I can't see any club willing to pay an amount worthy of his abilities. Forget Jordon Rhodes, Semedo is the type of player worth £6m+. Goals shouldn't be the only thing that decide a transfer fee, and it's a shame such an emphasis is placed on exciting attacking players when individuals like Semedo rarely get any praise from outside sources (as in, outside Sheffield Wednesday).

Best thing you have ever posted.

However JTO, the lack of praise he gets from outside sources can only be a good thing for us because hopefully it means that we can keep him for as a long as we want.

As people have said in previous threads about Semedo. To other clubs he's worth very little, to us you could argue he's one of our main players that you build a squad around.

good player - think you're way over the top about him like, if people get carried away first time he has a bad period people will be on his case. Good at breaking up play, works hard, good tackler, doesn't pass the ball too well, worth no where near £6m.Love him though.