Our First Ref in the League is

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Had him for the Home game v Stevenage last season, but must admit i cannot remember him as much as I can others for their shocking performances, no doubt othwrs will correct me if i have forgotten how bad he was/is.

Scott Mathieson r_678_2005_1.jpg

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

deadman is the ref for leeds @ home

Could well tun out to be the case, but wouldn't be publicly announced untill at least 10 days before the game and probably nearer than that, I know Deadman and D'urso are feared by most on here, but i still have nightmares about the Kettle ever whistling at one our games again.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Trevor Kettle. Worst ref I've ever been unfortunate enough to see ruin a game of football.

Closely followed by Darren Deadman and Andy D'Urso.

THIS.

Forest away in the relegation season, Purse gets the ball blasted clearly at his back and Kettle gives them a penalty for handball! One of the worst decisions I've witnessed.

Had him for the Home game v Stevenage last season, but must admit i cannot remember him as much as I can others for their shocking performances, no doubt othwrs will correct me if i have forgotten how bad he was

Don't remember noticing the ref at that game. So he couldn't have been too bad?

I remember COG nearly scoring in the opening minutes kicking towards the Lep, so I am not totally senile.

lol