Rhys McCabe - International Clearance?

Rangers really want their cake on this.

First they demand money for a player employed by the Old Rangers and not the newco. Now Dundee United want money owed to them by the Oldco and Ranger's Charles Green says they can whistle for it as the money owed to them is nothing to do with the newco.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19266049

Scottish football, it's administration and quality on show really needs to die a death and start again. The international clearance not given by the SFA just stops players from earning a living.

Absorogeringlutely disgraceful.

I know he has had a good write up, but he hasn't played that many games(9 according to Wiki). so I ask, where is all the McCabe hype coming from??? Don't get me wrong, I know DJ wouldn't sign someone poo , but where has the fans love in came from? If Wiki is right, then 9 games in Scotland, wouldn't really have me calling him an immediate starter, without seeing him???

And before i get slagged off for slagging off a player I have not yet seen in the shirt, I am not slagging him off, It is a genuine question as I had never heard of him 3 weeks ago.

Any Kid who can walk away from an Old Firm Derby with a Gong around his neck will do for me. Mel Sterland on his Old Firm derby debut as sub nearly **** himself. The fact that Rhys McCabe not only got through it, but got through it with plaudits says he's big enough to meet any challenge. That does n't mean to say he'll MOM every game but it does mean he is big enough to nail his stature in the game and having him for four years means he'll nail it with us barring injury !

just out of Interest Roydsi, have you ever posted a negative thread relating to the other so called "ugly sister" In glasgow?... you know the one that usually has more bad headlines regarding a wide range of topics that people choose to ignore?..... just asking like... :biggrin:

How about this one

I suppose the Celtic bigots must have been giving the old 'Hun' insult to a Germanic Team, conveniently forgetting how Irish Republicans cozied up to Hitler during WW2? ph34r.gif

or this one

BTW, hope Rangers are soon to memory and also take their bigoted sister, Celtic, with them. :tango:

or maybe this one

I praying for Rangers tonight. I praying so hard for the Lord God above to take Celtic to the same position as Rangers.

In the words of St Kevin of Gallowgate. I would just love it if these clubs went into oblivion.

SPL would benefit from going part time would be much better for easier finance management.

I know he has had a good write up, but he hasn't played that many games(9 according to Wiki). so I ask, where is all the McCabe hype coming from??? Don't get me wrong, I know DJ wouldn't sign someone poo , but where has the fans love in came from? If Wiki is right, then 9 games in Scotland, wouldn't really have me calling him an immediate starter, without seeing him???

And before i get slagged off for slagging off a player I have not yet seen in the shirt, I am not slagging him off, It is a genuine question as I had never heard of him 3 weeks ago.

By all accounts he completely ran the show in the old firm at Celtic park last season

That'll do for me

Guest pops55

From the Star -

'Jones also hopes that McCabe’s international clearance will arrive imminently so that the ex-Ranger midfield starlet can begin his Hillsborough career in earnest.'

Where is Earnest.

Gets coat and hat