Rhys McCabe - International Clearance?

Not been following this much, but we signed the lad on the 30th subject to international clearance and as far as I can tell (specially as he's not in the squad tonight) still hasn't got it. After two weeks

How long does it normally take FIFA to look at a case and give a verdict? Are the other Rangers players that left taking a similar length of time?

I know he has had a good write up, but he hasn't played that many games(9 according to Wiki). so I ask, where is all the McCabe hype coming from??? Don't get me wrong, I know DJ wouldn't sign someone poo , but where has the fans love in came from? If Wiki is right, then 9 games in Scotland, wouldn't really have me calling him an immediate starter, without seeing him???

And before i get slagged off for slagging off a player I have not yet seen in the shirt, I am not slagging him off, It is a genuine question as I had never heard of him 3 weeks ago.

I know he has had a good write up, but he hasn't played that many games(9 according to Wiki). so I ask, where is all the McCabe hype coming from??? Don't get me wrong, I know DJ wouldn't sign someone poo , but where has the fans love in came from? If Wiki is right, then 9 games in Scotland, wouldn't really have me calling him an immediate starter, without seeing him???

And before i get slagged off for slagging off a player I have not yet seen in the shirt, I am not slagging him off, It is a genuine question as I had never heard of him 3 weeks ago.

Lots of his hype has come from his showing against Celtic in the old firm, scored and ran the game, got MOTM

Lots of his hype has come from his showing against Celtic in the old firm, scored and ran the game, got MOTM

Yeah, was very, very highly rated at Rangers. When drafted into the squad he ran the show in a few of the 9 games he played, not just the Celtic one.

I've seen him in 2 out of these 9 games he played for Rangers. Those were his debut vs Hearts and his MOM performance vs Celtic. I really like what I've seen of him in those two games, and have high hopes for him.

Honestly I can't say that after all good games he had last season, and this pre-season, Lines shoould be sat on the bench for him, but I certainly can see him filling in for him and doing a good job. I can't remember last time we had such prospect on our hands, or manager I believed so much to develop him.

One thing I can say about Rhys McCabe is that he is a brave fella, not afraid to try hard pass, had long range shot on goal, or clatter one of most agressive SPL players.

cleared yesterday

Proof ???