OWLSTALK SOLD OUT THE WEDNESDAY PLAYER OFFER !

Guest chappers

Kin lobbers the lot of you, I've just been to the bank to to put my tenner in, got back and tried to get this offer, only to be net with the following message " sorry offer sold out due to the nobbers on Owlstalk buying them all " ffs not happy, I'd took the money out of the kids money box and everything :(

Great, I only just saw this offer, joined up, ordered, entered my details, then it said sold out.

Oh well, no skin off my nose. I wouldn't pay full price for it so it's their £10 loss not mine.

Gutted, never bothered with it before but was gonna get it as it was only £10

Gutted, never bothered with it before but was gonna get it as it was only £10

Same, looks like it was limited to 400 vouchers.

Like I said I'm not really bothered, never had it before, but as I guess most of the new subs would have been sold to people like you and me who are only interested because it was cheap it'd make more sense to have the cheap sign up for new customers for a whole day or something like that rather than just the first 400. It's better to sell 5000 for £10 than 1000 for £40

If an offer is popular do they sometimes run it again? Know a fe of the other vouchers sites used to do so.

Can't believe I was reading all the other sh*t on this site and missed the one thread of value. gonads.

They might do next season...

Between the hours of 1am - till now i've missed this deal, Neil can you sort another 400?

No mate - they've all gone now

:-(

I'm gonna do a competition to win one tho... stand by

Owlstalk Shop

Hmmmm. I've had Wednesday player before and its not fantastic. I missed the deal this morning and I don't have my credit card on me at work. TBH - I am a little gutted that I was unable to take up the offer at £10 as that price is about right. I pay £10 or so a year to get more or less the same thing as Wednesday Player through the Football League app.

I must remember to read OwlsTalk every hour of the day.

Edited by shandypants

Guest super mandaric

Is it really worth having? I bought one just because of the price. The live commentary is a bit useless for me as I have a radio, so I can easily just use that. What else does it offer?