WEDNESDAY FAN SPOTTED

Guest davet30

Guest crossy-the-owl

I'm there 5th Sept thru October - let me know where u staying we cud meet up for a jar or two

Majesty tarhan beach hotel mate get there on 20th sept come back on 1st oct

I went into the office at the arse end of Kuala Lumpur and there was a local guy sat in the lobby wearing  a Wednesday shirt

You like Sheffield Wednesday? I asked

'No I used to work for Puma and got it free because no one wants to buy them any more'

Hey up, my brother and his wife live in KL (Mont Kiara).  If you're down Bukit Bintang or Bangsar on Fri or Sat night, they'll probably be about.

Hi, I live in Petaling Jaya which is quite close to Mt Kiara. I go to Bangsar quite often, usually Ronnie Qs or the Social

Is your bro a Wednesdayite? *Mine is a Pig)

Yes mate, He's an Owl, usually has a Wednesday top on when out in the day.  If you're a golfer, you're bound to see him about.  Loved The Social when I went over. 

Sadly, my golfing days have been curtailed by arthritis :(

Just been skyping with my brother and he remembered me that we met another ex-pat Owl in the Social in Feb 2011.  Youngish guy, 30's, was it you or are there 3 of you who drink in there?

Guest Frank Aiken

Sat with my son both with shirts on watching shamoo the killer whale doing tricks on trip to florida got tapped on shoulder family of wednesdites dad and 2 kids all wearing the shirts and wife wearing piggy colours all that way to florida and they live a mile away from me at hillsborough

I was on holiday in Kos and some Wednesday fans were at my hotel with swfc towels & such, then the year after went to Barcelona's ground for a tour, wearing my Wednesday shirt, some young Spanish boys ran over to me and said 'sheffield Wednesday! Owls!' Felt like a bit of a celeb

Guest Jerapath Srimekarath

I'm from Thailand. I have never met another Wednesdayite in Thailand.  :sad: