"Stand up, if you hate Wednesday!"

Often seen in our local, think Smiler is their top boy :biggrin: The 'youth' group are an even bigger embarrasment, They were the kids at school everyone just use to kick the sh!t out of...nothing has changed I suppose !

Not heard of Smiler but i know Alex Luty thought he was the dog's , then there's Jordan Michael who works full time in Marks & Spencers when he's not being told to sit down by stewards .

Awful group of people.

I bet that for every Miller and Blady who squealed with joy at the anti wednesday sing-a-long. There was two who found the whole thing cringeworthy embarrassing and only confirmed their shared inferiority complex.

FFS Rotherham have some self respect.

Guest Boxing day

They did nothing but slag off Wednesday in the pubs before and afterwards at the Hearts pre-season game a few days ago. It was really uncomfortable listening and obviously they thought that I was just a Hearts supporter and were blissfully unaware that I'm also a Wednesday season ticket holder. They have a real chip on their shoulder and they all pretty much said that they don't mind the Blades but hate us. Knowing that we donated to bucket collections, have no malice towards them, and that a Wednesdayite built their stadium it wound me up quite a bit. Their new ground is impressive BTW, it is miles better than Doncaster and Chesterfield, but their team is pish. The Hearts kids comfortably beat them.

Just remaindered me of a stag do in Benidorm a few years ago....... This pig fan worked behind one of the bars we was in and being a clever top hat (as normal) when he found out we was all Wednesdayites so....... They had a tip bucket above the bar screwed to a beam so one of the lads went to the toilet and filled a rubber johnny with man fat and dropped it in the tip bucket on our way out!!! I'd had loved to have seen his smug dail when he went to count up!!! lol

just off topic why is the stadium called the new york stadium ,

Why is it called New York Stadium?

if im not mistaken, it's because the area the ground is on is called New York

^^^ This.

They used to make New York fire hydrants at the old Guest and Chrimes site there. Never heard it called New York before the ground though!

My old man worked in the steel industry in the town for years and he always new it as that. Wonder whether it was a name particularly used by people who worked in the industries.

I don't mind Rotherham, certainly a lot less than the Blades. The ground they have now is a smashing place, a world away from the shed they had at Millmoor. They'll never be a serious threat to SWFC so I don't get why people have such a bee in their bonnet about them tbh.

Vile club & fans, just behind the grunters as far as I'm concerned.

I had the misfortune to do some work at their old shed a few years ago when Ronnie Moore was manager and met Phil Henson

It sickened me to hear an ex-Wednesday player (as poo as he was)really putting the boot into Wednesday (I think we were on our way down with Turner) and he was really taking the pi55.

I was flipping dying to tell him he's right up their with the worst players ever to pull on a Wednesday shirt.

There was also a game when we played them pre-season for one of their players testimonials and they dishedout a load of racist abuse to Brighty.

Then there's the bent new manager.

(Ronnie Moore was a great bloke though).

Edited by BIG D

Its like hearing small voice on a fookin' windy day to be honest...Wednesday have left them both behind...United are where their lukewarm supporters deserve to be...and Rotherham?...well who honestly gives a flyer about them....The New York stadium...the answer to their dreams...they will come flocking back, They didn't turn up at the Don Valley..cos well it was out of town wasn't it?...begs the question why fookin' Millmoor was so denuded ..but hey..... "New York................

Start spreadin' the news, We're leavin' today

I'm wanna be a part of it..New York new York

Those Don Valley blues...theyre driftin' away

we'll make a brand new start of it..New York New York

If we don't make it there..well we don't fookin' care..

there'll be buckets everywhere....dig deep...New YOooooooooooooRK

Its like hearing small voice on a fookin' windy day to be honest...Wednesday have left them both behind...United are where their lukewarm supporters deserve to be...and Rotherham?...well who honestly gives a flyer about them....The New York stadium...the answer to their dreams...they will come flocking back, They didn't turn up at the Don Valley..cos well it was out of town wasn't it?...begs the question why fookin' Millmoor was so denuded ..but hey..... "New York................

Start spreadin' the news, We're leavin' today

I'm wanna be a part of it..New York new York

Those Don Valley blues...theyre driftin' away

we'll make a brand new start of it..New York New York

If we don't make it there..well we don't fookin' care..

there'll be buckets everywhere....dig deep...New YOooooooooooooRK

Nice!!! It's a pity the BBC chopped 'That's Life' featuring Esther Rantzen, be a cert you'd get a poem read out....

Keep it up....

On thread.. Let the minority hate-----those part time train spotters from Rotherham and those deluded bruised to purple snorters from the drain! will always stick together...........

1 Wednesday slip up makes their week, don't stoop to the flack....

WE ARE WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BigTavowl