"Stand up, if you hate Wednesday!"

Guest christheowl

Apperently that was the only song the pigs sang all night. They have got back in to the routine of sitting down again and blades mad isnt happy ...never forget their petition to stand up at away game, and be like Wednesday ! :biggrin: :biggrin:

They did nothing but slag off Wednesday in the pubs before and afterwards at the Hearts pre-season game a few days ago. It was really uncomfortable listening and obviously they thought that I was just a Hearts supporter and were blissfully unaware that I'm also a Wednesday season ticket holder. They have a real chip on their shoulder and they all pretty much said that they don't mind the Blades but hate us. Knowing that we donated to bucket collections, have no malice towards them, and that a Wednesdayite built their stadium it wound me up quite a bit. Their new ground is impressive BTW, it is miles better than Doncaster and Chesterfield, but their team is pish. The Hearts kids comfortably beat them.

Pure comedy - http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2114358090

"Blades and millers get on as we have a common interest, we both hate Wendy."

"Trouble? I'm expecting a bit of a love-in!

Come on Miller mate, when you were in deep doo-doo SUFC lent you several players AND paid their wages for you. Collections and other fund-raising events at BDTBL raised many thousands as Blades dug into their pockets to help you out.

What did the Pigs do? Jack **** mate. Their lousy club offered nothing and even refused to allow the bucket collections outside the sty."

"Miller, your barking up the wrong tree here. The Blades and Millers have always been neutral with each other, sort of big brother little brotheresque.

And if you are on about crews meeting, trust me in that a lot of the Section 5 boys are also in the BBC so please be rest assured you wont see anybody fighting themselves laugh.gif

It's the MASSIVES that have a certain disrespect for their local teams, excluding the Dingles as most are related.

So, come on PM - big hug for the Blades tonight"

And if you are on about crews meeting, trust me in that a lot of the Section 5 boys are also in the BBC so please be rest assured you wont see anybody fighting themselves laugh.gif

Most of whom are litterally boys from Thorpe Hesley and Kimberworth area. Pathetic.

I remember when me and some lads went in the aldershot end at the DVS in the play-offs afew seasons back, we were just afew feet away from them giving them grief, looks on their faces bearing in mind they knew us was classic !

Guest christheowl

Most of whom are litterally boys from Thorpe Hesley and Kimberworth area. Pathetic.

I remember when me and some lads went in the aldershot end at the DVS in the play-offs afew seasons back, we were just afew feet away from them giving them grief, looks on their faces bearing in mind they knew us was classic !

Often seen in our local, think Smiler is their top boy :biggrin: The 'youth' group are an even bigger embarrasment, They were the kids at school everyone just use to kick the sh!t out of...nothing has changed I suppose !