Gorka Larrea

Not exactly the goal threat from midfield we're looking for. If he signs, hopefully rediscover goalscoring form from early part of career. Still can't quite understand why we haven't gone after (at least according to media reports) a Buzsaky or a Norwood, who would really compliment all the graft we've got.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I'm just waiting for the broken English google translation and we'll have our finger reyt on the pulse..

Not exactly the goal threat from midfield we're looking for. If he signs, hopefully rediscover goalscoring form from early part of career. Still can't quite understand why we haven't gone after (at least according to media reports) a Buzsaky or a Norwood, who would really compliment all the graft we've got.

Couldn't agree more!

I do trust DJ but that said if this guy does sign we have him, amado, pecnik, mccabe as four what I would call gambles.

Now we need to bring in some proven championship experience who has 50 plus games at this level. On that basis I do think Harewood is worth a year albeit could be another gamble.

There is to much guess work in our squad the moment.

Contradiction police

I do trust DJ but that said if this guy does sign we have him, amado, pecnik, mccabe as four what I would call gambles.

Now we need to bring in some proven championship experience who has 50 plus games at this level. On that basis I do think Harewood is worth a year albeit could be another gamble.

Better than saying

"So it's Potter and O'Connor in the middle again?"

Your moaning about not not having a goal threat from midfield then moan we havent gone after Buzsaky who as only scored 30 odd goals in his career.

Unless youve been asleep for 3 months youd know we are trying to sign a certain Reading player who fits your bill.

Why have a hoot when you have never seen this guy play.He may not get 20 goals a season but if he improves our side then he will do for me.

Lets wait till aug18th and see what side our upto now faultless manager puts on to face Derby before we get all negative..

Guest foreverSWFC

Buzsaky wages will be too much for us, we aren't going to break the bank on players like him, besides Forest are favourites for his signature and we would never be able to compete with them in the wage department.

I think Milan is being sensible, these foreign players are cheap and affordable, people need to realise we are not going to splash cash, Milan hasn't got them money to do it and we don't want to come out of it worse.

It was also guess work and unproven in the squads of Swansea,Norwich and Southampton.

The likes of JOC,Miller and Purse where all proven Championship players and i would put my life savings on most of our new signings being far better players in the blue and white of Sheffield Wednesday