Guest Milan Mandaric - God

If we don't get a couple of wingers in (which I'm sure we will) then we will end up somewhere around 17th IMO.

How can anyone do predictions when the transfer window still has a month to go?

Maybe it will be revised in a month with us moving up to 5th? lol

They dished out 3m for Best and he's out for a few months now, tbh they could be in for a shock.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Can't see it myself think they will get found out at the back.

Yep, they were a bit suspect at the back last season. Dixon(?) the left back they've brought in is unproven at Championship and they've lost Sean Morrison (gone back to Reading). Have they signed any CB's?

Yep, they were a bit suspect at the back last season. Dixon(?) the left back they've brought in is unproven at Championship and they've lost Sean Morrison (gone back to Reading). Have they signed any CB's?

they have signed Lynch from Forest who can play there and they got a kid from Falkirk in january who they loaned back there but they don't have much expierence off this league in there back line.

ok so judging by the talk on here, who would be happy to stay up and also end up the top team in yorkshire

Let's just say that it is time to strengthen the squad with some better quality players.

I am hoping that we have these before the season starts, otherwise if we struggle for points early,it could be a long season.

DJ cannot be happy at the present time unless he knows that MM is going to open his wallet very soon.

He says hudds havent got anyone decent!..... ermm probably got one of the best strikers outside the prem!

I'd put my house on them not finishing bottom. i genuinely think Us Hudds and charlton will surprise a few teams.

Its just typical prem attitude, we were the same when we came down from the prem thinking we'd walk it and be straight back up. Its one of the most unpredictable leagues around, thats why i love the champ so much