bukta shirt arrived

Guest EBRA

Excellent mate...... Where from?

I want one desperately....... What's the quality like?

Post a link please.

toffs i've been pestering them to make the yellow away shirt . quality good . really pleased with it .

Cheers pal...... One more question. Whats the sizing like?

ok i like my shirts a little baggy , got an xl but a L would have been fine . well worth the money in my opinion .

Will order one today...... can't find an option to get short sleeved. Do I have to ring up or email for that?..... Sorry another question

Cheers for the info EBRA.

I rung em mate and spoke to a guy, talked him through exactly what I wanted, short sleeved number and patch size large just short of £60

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

Just spoke to Michelle at Toffs (08450 619666)

They will:

Do the number, red number on white patch, as this is what they do for the Newcastle one of the same era anyway

Do a short sleeve version (Special order over the phone)

Do the shorts

You can have it made in polyester instead of cotton if you like

And, if anyone has pics or even an original terry towelling tracksuit top they can see, they will also make those as well.

Will order one today...... can't find an option to get short sleeved. Do I have to ring up or email for that?..... Sorry another question

Cheers for the info EBRA.

. I rang them up and asked if on the back of the shirt there was a white square patch with red numbers , they said no just the option of a red number on the stripes . I pointed out the original shirt had the white patch with number on that . They were interested to hear this and asked for a photo showing this as they try to be as authentic as possible and did not realise there was the patch . I also asked if they would do short slave and they said yes no problem . Best to talk to them if you want custom shirt .