East Midlands Owls Affiliation

We organise things a little a bit different at the Rotherham Owls you turn up before 14:15 at The Baggin and get on the coach.

We don't do membership stuff.

There are no membership fees to join EastMidlandsOwls. You simply register an email address and/or join our forum to stay involved and kept in the loop. It's a simple as that.

tbh some people make me laugh i have just entrusted wednesdayite with nearly 4k of money through the (sale of my prints) now do you in your right minds think i would have done that if wednesdayite were as bad as some people make out , it's about time that the posters who allways have a go grew up and moved on ,wednesdayite are just ordinary people like us , with no shares or whatever and they do a hell of a lot of good in the wednesday community ,so if the detractors can do better do it or stfu , And no i'm not in the wednesdayite ranks ,reason being i am to far away to do much ,

Guest Big Guns

Unfortunately some people are once bitten and twice shy.

Others are unwilling to move on.

That's wot I mean about unintentionally

Any way I think its a good thing your doing and if I ever move to the east midlands I will join up

Depending on Wednesdayite of course :)

Guest mkowl

But he'll accept 'my money'?

Ridiculous comment - you should know better too.

I think the problem is that I do know them and just giving them some pointers based on my experiences with WTID 2 years ago. I have no real interest in supporters groups these days (WTID is defunct and became so once MM thankfully took over), just wished we had one without baggage. I know what Grandad is trying to achieve and HE has my support, he just needs to be left to get on with it. Sam and EMO have my total support

Do the East Midlands Owls cover Northampton? We move there in a couple of weeks.

UTO

Yes.

We have a few members registered from there already. Please feel free to join our forum and/or register your email with us to receive updates ahead of moving into the area.

We'll help you in whatever way we can.

I think the problem is that I do know them and just giving them some pointers based on my experiences with WTID 2 years ago. I have no real interest in supporters groups these days (WTID is defunct and became so once MM thankfully took over), just wished we had one without baggage. I know what Grandad is trying to achieve and HE has my support, he just needs to be left to get on with it. Sam and EMO have my total support

We are 100% without baggage.

Thank you for your support.

Guest infamous_zigg

Win Win for me.

Wednesdayite menber and will join again through East Midlands Owls.

I don't get all the digs and snide posts? I wasn't involved when black baloon protests were happening, I joined as I saw it as a way to me getting back into watching Wednesday.

EMO are in their infancy and should be actively encouraged in getting people like me to more games more regularly from all sections of the Wednesday communiy

Keep up the good work lads

ignore the nay sayers

Its too easy in life just to throw scorn on things, complain and moan, you guys are powering forward in a massif positive drive all things Wednesday.

Personally I'm fed up of passing cars full of bloody leeds fans up the M1 on match day, lets fill all roads into south yorkshire with Wednesday fans on match day and get back to being Yorkshire's number one and then lets see if we can challenge agian back in the prem.

WAWAW

You guys keep up the good work, you are enabling me to attend more games than I would have without EMO. You always get someone trying to put a downer on something done purely out of good will as they can't be arsed to sort something similar. See all you EMO's at the funday

member of Wednesdayite around the time of Black Balloons and just joined EMO. Glad they are working together. What makes me sad is that this shows that some people would still welcome DA back and probably still think he did a good job.

Guest Woz1867

I launched EMO with the aid of Sam, Iain and Ed. Wednesdayite offered to help promote our supporters group and that is it.

Their membership packages goes to Smile, the Wednesday academy, the Wednesday community project. Any money that comes back to East Midlands Owls goes to the supporters club towards things like, player of the season trophy, a mini bus (long term), sponsoring a player, setting up merchandise.

There is only one team in the world for me and that is Wednesday, we have worked hard to make this work, we don't want any thanks, we just want to help people out.

Thank you.