Woody coming back ?

Guest intercity0wl

I like Richard Wood, and probably didn't want him to leave in the first place. Howeve, the general consensus was, that he wasn't good enough. Several indifferent injury plagued seasons later and we want him back? I just can't see it, and do we need another left sided centre back, when we have five already

ignore for a moment how he treated our football club with a complete lack of respect a few years ago.

we're being linked with a defender who couldn't get in a coventry side that was just relegated with a wimper, and some of you are happy about this?

Edited by Wednesday-Wonderland

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

On a training course next to Coventry's training ground and the local news had an interview with him saying he is determined to win his place back and started pre-season 2 weeks early!

Will be suprised if we go for him!

Guest justcraig

ignore for a moment how he treated our football club with a complete lack of respect a few years ago.

we're being linked with a defender who couldn't get in a coventry side that was just relegated with a wimper, and some of you are happy about this?

THIS!!!

Haven't you caught on yet?

We're being linked with every Tom, Richard and Harry that might be wanting a new club and a whole load who don't. Not to mention those who have had a past connection with Wednesday or DJ and not forgetting all those who haven't.

Edited by OxonOwl

Not quite clear why we are looking for another centre back.. Llera and Gardner first choice, with Reda, Beevers, Jones and if he's still around Reynolds.

2 starters with 3 (+1) cover is plenty, no?

I disagree, I think we need a right footed CB to partner Gardner, Llera and Beevers for back up. No disrespect to Rob Jones but he would get murdered in the championship, Reynolds can be moved on for me.

Guest We Shall Overcome

He is simply not good enough for a club that says it wants to be in the premier, he is not the only one, some of the current squad need to be moved on asap.