Sign in to follow this  
pwilkysowls

owls in west yorkshire

I live in Holmfirth on a weekend and then Newcastle Mon-Fri. So it's a combination of Udders fans with small-town big ambitions and Geordies with larger town big ambitions. Both somewhat delusional!

Morley, Leeds. Sheffield born and bred though been here a few years since i met my girlfriend and she got pregnant. Never met an owl in Morley but reading this it seems theres a few in Gildy Cottingley and Birstall? Not stopped wearing my Wednesday top when out and about since friday HATE Leeds! lol

I'm in Brighouse too! Not seen any other shirts or car stickets etc knocking about though!

I wear mine nearly everytime go into Leeds or the white rose. And me motor is done up with a few stickers!

Morley, Leeds. Sheffield born and bred though been here a few years since i met my girlfriend and she got pregnant. Never met an owl in Morley but reading this it seems theres a few in Gildy Cottingley and Birstall? Not stopped wearing my Wednesday top when out and about since friday HATE Leeds! lol

I live in Morley mate! UTO

From Holmfirth originally, now in skelmanthorpe - all the football fans in our family are Wednesday, had a few mates at school that were Owls too and there used to be a few of us in the early 90's went together on the train