owls in west yorkshire

Guest pwilkysowls

Guest pwilkysowls

it would be great for us west yorkshire owls to meet up in some pub

and watch oldham game any suggestions ???

Guest Wakeyowl1987

it would be great for us west yorkshire owls to meet up in some pub

and watch oldham game any suggestions ???

I'm game for that, but suggestions I'm struggling with.

Guest West Yorkshire Owl

I live up in Queensbury, which is right on the Bradford/Halifax border, been here since January 2012. Prior to that I was in Leeds for 6 years... Fun times.

Me and my dad are from Brighouse. He was originally Bradford pa / Leeds but went to watch the owls at wembley in '66. Well converted now. Talks about Wednesday more than I do!

I'm in Brighouse too! Not seen any other shirts or car stickets etc knocking about though!

Just not bothered...

Morley, Leeds. Sheffield born and bred though been here a few years since i met my girlfriend and she got pregnant. Never met an owl in Morley but reading this it seems theres a few in Gildy Cottingley and Birstall? Not stopped wearing my Wednesday top when out and about since friday HATE Leeds! lol

Morley, Leeds. Sheffield born and bred though been here a few years since i met my girlfriend and she got pregnant. Never met an owl in Morley but reading this it seems theres a few in Gildy Cottingley and Birstall? Not stopped wearing my Wednesday top when out and about since friday HATE Leeds! lol

I live in Morley mate! UTO