owls in west yorkshire

Guest pwilkysowls

Guest pwilkysowls

I live in Cleckheaton.

I go to most games when I'm not away with work. I am willing to car share etc....

I GO DRINKING IN CLECK NOW N THEN IN THE GEORGE MOSTLY WORE MY WEDNESDAY T SHIRT OTHER DAY

Guest pwilkysowls

Me and my lad live in Ryhill betwixt Wakefield and Barnsley

MANY MORE OWLS FANS ROUND YOUR WAY

Maybe we shud all arrange a meet for an away sky game in city centre. 20 of us turn up at a leeds local with shirts on and see if we can build a strong following in west yorkshire like midland owls trying to do

brilliant idea mate lets get it organised

Guest pwilkysowls

I live in Wakefield so not too far away from ossett. Close to you wakeyowl if your on aberford rd as I live in Stanley (more Stanley ferry to be honest), just off ferry lane. Which end of aberford rd are you ?

The great thing about being up here is that you simply don't see pigs at all. I see quite a few owls car stickers etc, but west yorks seems to be Blunt free

yes ive not seen any piggies round my way mostly leeds and man u n liverpool saddos

Guest pwilkysowls

Horbury road mate

been an Owl since 1965

massive then and massive now

UTO, FTB

you are next to ossett then ever seen my blue honda civic with wednesday stickers all over me back window

did you go to semi final at highbury against brighton

i travelled back with a lad from horbury

yes im going back a fair bit!!

Guest pwilkysowls

Would be good to have a pub somewhere for west yorks owls to assemble, particularly if on sky

in between leeds and wakey sounds the best bet

Guest pwilkysowls

I live in Holmfirth, surrounded by Uddersfield fans on our estate. Loved it when we beat them at there gaff. Rubed it in big time. lol

hudds fans very much like leeds all assholes think they are the only teams to exist

just jealous of the MASSIVE

Guest Wakeyowl1987

I live in Wakefield so not too far away from ossett. Close to you wakeyowl if your on aberford rd as I live in Stanley (more Stanley ferry to be honest), just off ferry lane. Which end of aberford rd are you ?

The great thing about being up here is that you simply don't see pigs at all. I see quite a few owls car stickers etc, but west yorks seems to be Blunt free

I'm at the top of the hill in the new miller homes, always down in the graziers, do you ever go in?

Guest Wakeyowl1987

Would be good to have a pub somewhere for west yorks owls to assemble, particularly if on sky

Oldham game in a few weeks?

Guest pwilkysowls

Bloody hell that's my local.

Must have seen you at some point.

friday nights mostly not been for a few week though

Guest pwilkysowls

I'll be in next Friday early doors (7-9) before it gets overran by Chavs. lol

Rare night out for me and our lass.

yes i leave at 9 too!! cant hear ourselves talk! you in on the 27th then?

I'm in Clayton Heights in Bradford along with my Mrs, son and daughter who all have season tickets.

The Mrs friends son has a season ticket and my brother (in Castleford) is a Wednesdayite!

I've converted them all.......

Where about's in Clayton Heights do you live mate?

I'm born and bred in Clayton just down the road although I now live in Bingley with our lass.

Maybe we shud all arrange a meet for an away sky game in city centre. 20 of us turn up at a leeds local with shirts on and see if we can build a strong following in west yorkshire like midland owls trying to do

Sounds like a great idea to me.

I like the way the East Midlands Owls have gone about there business.

Even getting a website up and running etc...maybe it's something we could do as well?

What about the OWLS booze shop in Shipley

I live in Bingley, not far away from Shipley!