Madine in court in just over an hour?

I'm actually suprised it's gone to trial. I would have expected a bargain of a guilty plea of Assualt with a self defence angle. It's obvious he knocked the kid out but it's just a case of was it self defence or not. Plead guilty get a bit of community service and a fine, score a hat trick tonight and in to Portugal tomorrow, jobs a good un.

I'm actually suprised it's gone to trial. I would have expected a bargain of a guilty plea of Assualt with a self defence angle. It's obvious he knocked the kid out but it's just a case of was it self defence or not. Plead guilty get a bit of community service and a fine, score a hat trick tonight and in to Portugal tomorrow, jobs a good un.

If the defence lawyer's, don't think they can get a fair trial here.

The attack lawyer's, must have a strong case, and pushing for him to go down.

Watch this space.

Obviously not my space, i know FA, and will not be posting on the subject.

If the defence lawyer's, don't think they can get a fair trial here.

The attack lawyer's, must have a strong case, and pushing for him to go down.

Watch this space.

Obviously not my space, i know FA, and will not be posting on the subject.

Was thinking the same thing, mate.

To be honest, if it had been one of United's players, we'd have been saying he deserves to go down.

As it's Gary, we wish him well.

At some point, bringing in the Joey Barton situation as part of the same conversation, we need to start showing some consistency.

I'm in the I hope Gary gets off and we should start with a clean sheet for Barton camp. Even though it rankles with my conscience.

It's funny how football alters your otherwise very rational views on life

good luck to the lad ,if he can wangle extreme provocation,should be ok ,

I can't see him going with a defence of provocation. It's only a defence to murder, reducing murder to manslaughter. Unless I missed the story that the blunt died?

I can't see him going with a defence of provocation. It's only a defence to murder, reducing murder to manslaughter. Unless I missed the story that the blunt died?

thought id read somewhere it was a wednesday fan

It's not his first offence is it? Already has a bit of a reputation, like others have said if we take our Wednesday heads off we'd eb saying send him down. But in reality prison wouldn't change him. He'd be better off tagged, told get home after his nightly Nando's and left in the capable hands of lol to attempt to turn him into a decent pro more interested in his football than knocking out idiot blunts.