Madine in court in just over an hour?

I would be a bit worried if I was Madine. I have been told that Goldsack is old school, strict and loves to send people down.

He's ultra strict on drugs offences apparently, not sure where he stands on thumping a mouthy get in a nightclub.

He gets a lot of high profile cases. such as Naz and our Barnsley friend's burning obsession the Sheffield Fritzl.

He's ultra strict on drugs offences apparently, not sure where he stands on thumping a mouthy get in a nightclub.

He gets a lot of high profile cases. such as Naz and our Barnsley friend's burning obsession the Sheffield Fritzl.

He wont appreciate Madines past record

Guest drdrakeuk

This is true as a lot of my mates can vouch for. Apparently he has been told to calm down with custodial sentences as he was single handidly overcrowding prisons, hope this is true anyway.

Guest Distraught!

Madine and ched up front for HMP first eleven...that would be a decent forward line!

Madine the lone striker with Ched just behind in the hole?