Kirkland Gone?

Guest wilyfox

pre-season only began last week, so how can travelling be taking it's toll?! i reckon they've jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Guest Brigadier

I'll wait till the OS announces it. For all we know, whoever wrote that article could have been reading Owlstalk.

I guess we will find out for sure in due course but if it is just do to with travelling then it's a bit ridiculous to be honest. Surely he realised and thought about that before signing. Especially when players will be making long journeys all around the country anyway to get to games. All seems a bit odd.

Between losing Burton and Macauley from the backroom staff, our inability to complete the most important deal of all for Antonio before the friendlies begin and now losing our most vaunted signing of the summer it isn't really shaping up to the most inspiring pre-season so far. Gardner looks a good signing if he can keep fit mind.

Between losing Burton and Macauley from the backroom staff, our inability to complete the most important deal of all for Antonio before the friendlies begin and now losing our most vaunted signing of the summer it isn't really shaping up to the most inspiring pre-season so far. Gardner looks a good signing if he can keep fit mind.

Jesus.

Calm down drama queen!

Just not bothered...

bloody hell fire mate .. talk about staying positive hey!

i didn't know the season had begun or that Bystander and Weaver were that guff!!

bleedy eck'

I fail to see how Lee and Mattock cannot be viewed as good signings?!! I actually cannot believe it.

A 4 hour round trip for what 2/3 hours training? for at most 3/4 days a week?? for stupid money???

If this is the case and his wife ain't ill he can **** off!!!!!!!

Its pathetic, average job is 39 hours a week excluding travelling, bet he don't touch half this!